We are a highly skilled and dedicated team of over 25 individuals with expertise in:
Mobile App Development:
- Android (Java/Kotlin)
- iOS (Objective-C/Swift)
- React Native
Web Design & Development:
- Frontend Technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, ReactJS, Vue.js
- Backend Development: Core PHP, Laravel, WordPress.
- Database Solutions: MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase
- UI/UX Design
- Adobe XD
We are excited to collaborate with you and discuss your project requirements in detail. Feel free to invite us for a comprehensive discussion on how we can bring your ideas to life and deliver outstanding results.
This is my first time working with Sajjad and I am very impressed with the dedication he puts towards our project.
I would definitely recommend him.
Looking forward to keep working with you.
Sajjad and his team has done a great job while implementing our app and its back end. They are very committed in providing high quality deliverables and meeting client expectation. When we will continue with the second stage of development, we will be surely working with them again.
• Requirement Analysis
• Architecture & Design of Applications
• Time estimations, WBS, Tasks assignment and monitoring work progress.
Senior Software engineer
Apr 2010 - Jul 2015 (5 years, 3 months)
Working as a Sr. Software engineer I was responsible
• Requirement analysis
• Design & Development of iOS games and native apps
• Monitoring and tracking the project during different phases of SDLC.
• Supervising the development of games and apps on other platform
• Deployment of Apps to apps store.
Aug 2008 - Mar 2010 (1 year, 7 months)
As a part of a team I was involved in
• Design & Development of iOS applications (games/native)
• Development of server end for iOS Apps
MS (Computer Sciences)
Lahore University of Management Sciences, Pakistan 2007 - 2010
Automated Optimum Test Case Generation Using Web Navigation Graphs
A.Shehzad, S.Raza, M.N.Azam,K.Bilal,Inam UH, S.Shamail ; 'Automated Optimum Test Case Generation Using Web Navigation Graphs' published at IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies (ICET) 2009 and would be indexed At IEEE Xplore.