Hey! Thank you for taking the time to check out my profile.
For the last 8 years, I have been working as a freelancer online and onsite. While my work covered a wide array of tasks and skills, what remains a common factor is always striving to learn more and my drive to always provide my clients with quality work.
Although I graduated with a bachelor degree in electronics and communication engineering, I soon realized that I needed to get out of the routine work and have the flexibility that being a freelancer.
I ventured into translation, writing, customer support, marketing, VA, email marketing, editing, and several other tasks.
I worked for companies at their location at the beginning, then I joined a translation and research company for 2 years.
After leaving the translation company, I briefly worked here via Freelancer, before joining a team of freelancers online from many parts of the world for the previous 2 years.
Chasing even more flexibility and freedom, here I am again on Freelancer!
My current focus is on tasks that I enjoy the most and excel at, like:
- Research (lead generation research, market research, legal research, real estate research, etc.)
- Data management (data entry, database, contact list building, manual data scraping, etc.)
- CRM management (Salesforce, Zoho, HubSpot, or the client’s proprietary in-house system)
- Admin support (project management, calendar management, email handling, etc.)
- I’m also highly experienced in growing your LinkedIn or Social Media network through finding the right leads, reaching out to them, and following up.
As for my working hours and availability, I’m always very flexible and happy to work according to the schedule that best suits my clients.
While I’m looking to fill my 40+ hours of weekly work, and I do prefer longterm work, I never give less attention and care to shorter projects.
Thank you very much for making it this far. I appreciate your time and interest :-)
Please feel free to contact me at any time. I will be happy to discuss your vision and project no matter what it entails.
We were lucky to find Sherif, he was the perfect fit for this project and delivered top quality work.
He also asked all the right questions to make sure we were on the same page and had very good understanding of all the tasks needed.
I would definitely recommend him and look forward to hiring him again.