Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a project
Silvercloud Online Offline
- 100%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 100%On Time
- 26%Repeat Hire Rate
Cartoons and illustrations
Webdesign for Modfurn
Presentation for LeMeridien, Chennai
Games created for Ready Set English
Animation for Traqmatic
UAB Morph Screen Rez revised - repost
“Great job! Great work ethic! Silvercloud may have been located on the other side of the world, but he was with me all the way.”johnnman7 1 year ago.
474536 Horse Racing Dashboard
“Silvercloud produced a flash based dashboard based on a horse racing theme. Price was good. Communication good. Speed of delivery good. I would recommend this person and would use again.”neccsl 3 years ago.
467175 Banner Flash Animated
“Fantasic execution of the brief and speedy responce. Excellent communication throughout. Will be using again. A ***”lawman01 3 years ago.
464467 Easy Flash Banner
“Superb guy, got the banner exactly how I need it. Would use again for sure 10/10”shempsall2009 3 years ago.
5 animated games
“Continues to come up with exactly what I want. A dream to work with.”rumplestilt 4 years ago.
5 flash games for website
“as always his work is first class !”rumplestilt 4 years ago.
- illustrations and caricature - painting and image editing - classical and Flash animation - flash games - corporate presentations - logo and icon design - website designing, - widgets for web pages
Senior DesignerAug 2009 - Nov 2011 (2 years)
- Team Leader - Illustrations and Caricature - Character design and animation - Worked and lead team of 4 - 8 on various Commercial projects - Created & developed web games based on basic ideas form a client - Object Oriented Action Script 3 Programming - Created image, audio and video gallery on webpage - Communicate with client and provide updates on projects
AnimatorJan 2008 - Aug 2009 (1 year)
- 3D modeling and rigging - Animation - Worked on commercial projects and TV broadcast shows.
Interactive Flash Programmer and AnimatorMay 2007 - Dec 2007 (7 months)
- Created & developed web games based on basic ideas form a client - Object Oriented Action Script 3 Programming - Work with artists to create and then integrate animation in to the game - Created image, audio and video gallery on webpage - Created interactive webpages - Handling E-Learning Flash Projects
Junior Graphics DesignerJul 2005 - May 2007 (1 year)
- Logo Design - Website Design - Business Cards Design - Banner Design and Animation - Illustrations and Caricature
B.A in English2002 - 2005 (3 years)
Diploma in Animation and Special Effects2002 - 2005 (3 years)
Diploma in Creative Arts (Level 2)1996 - 2000 (4 years)
Excellence in AAASP (2005)Arena Multimedia
Excellence in AAASP(Arena Animation Academy Specialist Program), awarded to the best student of the subject (AAASP) at the end of the course.
Diploma in Arts (Level 2) (2000)
Awarded to the pass out students at the end of the course. Course included - - Observational drawing using pencil and water and poster colours. - Character study
Bachelor of Arts (2006)Calcutta University
Bachelor of Arts with English Honours for the Academic year 2002 - 2005
Diploma in AAASP (2005)Arena Multimedia
Awarded to the pass out students at the end of the course for the Academic year 2002 - 2005
Silvercloud Creative Solutions
November 2009, is the date when Silvercloud Creative Solution was founded. I was still working as a freelancer at that time. I turned this into a full time business by 2011.
Maya Level 178%
Adobe Photoshop 175%
US English Level 288%
Flash Level 160%