"Shashwat was just fantastic right from the start; highly professional, very engaged in the project, extremely patience (we took some time gathering all the information and he was very patience throughout - much appreciated!) and our business plan looks amazing.
I highly encourage working with Shashwat - we will continue working together on future projects no doubt it."
- Guy A.
I'm a Management/Entrepreneurship Consultant (MBA- Strategy & Finance) specializing in Business Planning, Startup Fundraising, Business Strategy, Corporate Finance, & Market Research. I've worked with numerous global startups as a Business Planning/Fundraising Consultant & mega-corporations such as Bristol-Myers Squib (Lyon, France) as an M&A Consultant (Contractor). Notable projects include developing Business Plans, Financial Models, M&A- Strategic Due-Diligence, Market Research & Analysis, etc. Key services include the following:
- Investor-ready Business Plans
- Financial Models
- Startup Pitch Decks
- Market Research & Analysis
- Go-to-market Strategy
- Corporate Presentations
- Strategy on Profit Enhancement, Entering a New Market, Revenue Growth, etc.
- Content, Academic, & Technical Writing (APA, MLA & Harvard Format)
- Grant Writing
- LBO Models
I strive to serve all clients with full dedication and provide tailor-made solutions to deliver quality results.
He is completely incompetent, rude and unprofessional. One of the worst experiences anyone could have. He acted like a petulant child because he got feedback on the first draft because he didnt understand the concept of the business or make any efforts to find out about it. Its clear he just wants money and doesnt actually care. So many of his reviews are the same and I experienced it. He was so rude it was shocking. like scary shocking. Do yourself a favour and do not hire him.
Even after multiple prompts he kept lying that he was busy with some personal errands while he was working on other projects. Anyway, I feel I saved some money as his is a very generic style of writing. You get a paraphrased version of information that your provide him. And filled with random financial data without specifying the premise of the assumptions that have been made. Not recommended for serious projects with multiple verticals.
• Currently active as a Freelancer specializing in Business and Startup Consulting, offering services on a project-to-project basis
• Developed hundreds of Investor-ready Business Plans, Pitch Decks, and Financial Models for multiple clients
• Developed and drafted Business and Grant Proposals, Partnership Strategies, Internal Business Analysis Reports as well as Business Transformation and Growth Strategies.
Jun 2015 - Present
Its an innovative startup where we try to connect various segments in global fashion industry on a single platform dedicated exclusively to fashion. Its work in progress and we'll soon have a launch in coming months. Below is the summary of my involvement in the project
1. Create and write the Business Plan to attract early stage funding
2. Conduct extensive market research and analyze the data
3. Formulate Go-To-Market Strategy
4. Pitch and present the idea to investor panels and clients
Nov 2013 - Jul 2014 (8 months, 1 day)
1. Conducted extensive market research to develop a new set of products based on alternative/modern medicine for pain relief in conjunction with BMS’s existing product line
2. Profiled key customers through individual interviews, focus group events and surveys to gather vital intel on customer requirements and preferences
3. Through analysis of collected information, shortlisted synergetic product(s) & Propose Strategy (“stand alone” approach v. partnership and with existing players)
International MBA- Business Strategy & Finance
Ecole de Management de Lyon, France 2013 - 2015
B.B.A, LL.B (Hons.)
Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI), India 2004 - 2009
Contact S. Singh about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
US English 1 88% Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 87% UK English 1 85% Basic Numeracy 1 81%