Hello, Welcome to my profile.
My name is Alexander Mikhailovich in Russia.
I passed through development intern, junior, senior and then I have become a full-stack developer.
My development experiences is 10+ yrs.
Also I have a good experience with several stacks(MEAN, MERN)
I have testing experience using the Selenium, and have experienced to manage the bid-data using the elasticsearch engine and celery.
I really love my work and that passion is reflect in the quality of my code.
I'm a high skill developer with great UI/UX skills and deep knowledge of Web Apps.
----------------- skills ------------------
Ruby/ruby on rails
MEAN, MERN stack
* ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations commensurate with education
* ability to read and comprehend moderately complex written material such as technical manuals commensurate with education
* ability to communicate verbally with others including patients reports
* ability to organize and complete tasks
* ability to manage the task (githab, gitlab, bitbucket)
As a developer focused on customer satisfaction, I manage all aspects of web and mobile development-from concept to requirements definition, design, development, launch, maintenance and user support.
I enjoy the client-facing role and working closely with members to produce high-quality deliverable.
Clean code, Fast communication, kindness and meet deadline are some of my soft skills.
-------- language --------
Thank you for your reading!
· Fast-tracked the implementation of core MVP features for the new business venture on the ROR and Flask.
· Improved application performance by optimizing SQL queries.
· Developed a REST API with a Django REST Framework.
· Built charts to visually display information a bout client computers.
· Improved a notification service and made it flexible and testable
Back End Developer
Jan 2017 - Feb 2018 (1 year, 1 month)
· Developed several ROR(Ruby) and Django (Python) web applications for several companies that work with insurance companies and radiologists. The work included updating Django admin pages and working with bulk imports of CSV data .
· Built an in-house survey website for product sampling market research campaigns.
· Used Elasticsearch engine and pagination to improve web page loading performance.
· Updated security with ROR, Django REST framework.
Front End Developer
Mar 2010 - May 2016 (6 years, 2 months)
· Worked on the agile team for the several websites including ecommerce and booking, through the development of modern, responsive customer experiences
· Worked in an agile scrum team.
· Used reusable components and put best practiced code on priority in React.js and Angular.js
· Designed the application architecture on Typescript, React, and Redux.
Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russian Federation 2003 - 2007