Hi! My name is Thamires, I'm from Brazil and have degrees in Advertising and Gastronomy! :)
I'm an Executive Researcher and Business Intelligence and my main experience comes from work done for 3 years at Ipsos - renowned Research Institute. In addition, I've experiences in different Advertising Agencies.
My role for the past years has been to manage Market Research projects from the project planning to the final delivery - always valuing clients expectations!
With these experiences I was able to develop skills as:
-> Proposal Development (based on clients' briefing)
-> Questionnaires and Support Material creation
-> Translations (ENG to PT and PT to ENG)
-> Develop Presentations Layout on PowerPoint
Also, I'm deegred in Gastronomy, that's my truly passion! I've experience in this area working in the kitchen of hotels and also as a Personal Chef! I've specialization in Functional Gastronomy, Vegetarian Cuisine and already done courses about how to Not-Waste Food.
With this experience, I can help you to:
--> Develop new recipes;
--> Create mix of new spice to improve your dishes;
--> Help to build ebooks about Gastronomy;
I'll be very glad to help you with your project and make it awesome!
Responsible for monitoring qualitative and quantitative studies, assisting all project stages:
- Preparation of proposals, questionnaires and support material;
- Notes of verbatins of group interviews;
- Development of presentation layout and analysis.
Jan 2014 - Present
Main role as Personal Chef:
- Elaborate exclusive menus for each client, considering their preferences and personal taste;
- In-home classes, teaching how to prepare each dishes and the functions of each ingredient;
- Research gastronomy trends, updating the recipes portfolio.
Market Research Analyst
Jan 2018 - Nov 2019 (1 year, 10 months)
- Develop assertive proposals, with the best methodologies and study design;
- Elaborate questionnaires that answers the business questions;
- Follow up the project closely, ensuring that all specifications will be done;
- Develop the final report, with good insights for the final client.
Also, responsible for international projects, with daily global interface, helping teams across the world to make projects possible, in all stages, since briefing to data delivery.
Universidade Anhembi Morumbi, Brazil 2014 - 2017
Gastronomy (degreed by Centro Universitário SENAC - this University is not available on the list)
Universidade Anhembi Morumbi, Brazil 2010 - 2012
PPT – Memorable Presentations
Course on how to create memorable and impactful presentations, focused on concepts that suit PowerPoint.
Business Intelligence course to understand all phases of a BI project.