Product Description, Virtual Assistant, Data Entry
Paulo Coelho said "When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too." That's the motto I follow and I strive to be better in whatever work I take up.
I have been working as a Virtual Assistant, Customer Support + Sales Executive, Product Description Writer, Data Entry Executive and an Event Anchor (Public Speaker) for the past 12 years, and have proven my mettle in all these fields.
I am a go- getter and self-motivated, who believes in Hard+Smart work who works well in a team as well as individually.
As a client you are very important to me and delivering the best quality project will always be my priority.
Thank you and hope to work with you soon. Stay safe. :)
She was excellent to work with. She also goes extra mile to ensure data being captured is accurate and exact as per what the client wants. Lot of time she raises questions that I did not think of and that helped bring clarity to the entire process and improve the quality of data over time. She was very accommodating and flexible to work with. Although she doesn't use much of excel tricks to expedite her data analysis or verification but does a great job of doing the same manually.
Data Entry, Customer Support, Virtual Assistant, Content Writing- Full Time and Part Time
Freelancer.com and Other Platforms
Mar 2015 - Present
• Create awesome articles, short quotes, short and sweet product descriptions, poems, short stories etc for clients
• Enter as well as extract data to and from ecommerce websites
• Cater to clients over phone, chat, email etc. as Customer support executive/Virtual Assistant
• Perform web searches to collect data, work on excel, PDF, word files, google sheets, organize photos from a large database, perform driving for dollars and other activities.
Sales/ Customer Relationship Manager/ Data Entry/ Content Writing- International and Local Clients
Travel and Tourism Company
Mar 2019 - Dec 2019 (9 months, 1 day)
• Call potential clients from the database of warm leads, explain them the plans we offer, send them quotes over chat and email & convert them into clients.
• Book hotels, vehicles & other necessities for the clients and follow up with the clients, drivers and hotels to ensure the clients a safe and happy vacation.
• Enter all the related data into spreadsheets & CRMs for easy access.
• Create contents for the websites, sales letters, emails etc to be sent to clients and vendors.
Event Anchor/Event Hostess- Part Time
Event Management - Freelance
Aug 2013 - Jun 2017 (3 years, 10 months)
•Go onstage & welcome the guest to the event.
•If it is a wedding/ engagement/ wedding reception- Welcome the bride & groom on stage, introduce them and their families to the crowd and explain each and every ceremony that happens onstage so that the guests have a clear idea of what is going on at the stage.
•If it is a corporate event explain the event to the guests, introduce the hosts, & explain about each activity in the event.
•Conduct games and quizzes to keep the crowd entertained.
Content Writing/ Article Writing Course
A course on how to create beautiful, intriguing contents and articles.
Contact Shabnam E. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
US English 2 82% Data Entry 1 80% US English 3 80% US English 1 80%