Highly talented Mechanical Designer having areas of interest in the newly developing Engineering Technologies like CNC Programming, CAD, CAM/CAE etc. Have the ability to read 2Dimensional sketches and convert them into 3D models with appropriate dimensions suitable for production. Have ample knowledge in key areas like Prototype designing, rendering, analysis and presentation.
I'm able to do any kind of job assigned to me, on time with 100% quality assurance towards my clients. I can also assure your work may not be duplicated by any person or company at any circumstances.
• Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
• Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
• Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
• Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
• hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
• Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, Solid Works etc.)
• Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS)
• Test and evaluate theoretical designs
• Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge
• Creativity and analytical skills
• Prepare product reports and documentation
• Technical writing skills
• Produce outline designs
• Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients
• Engaged in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
Very experienced and knowledgeable. Quick to understand the requirement and deliver the quality level of work within discussed timeline. Been working with him since couple of months on multiple projects, I can definetly vouch for him for top level work.
Proficient in software like Autocad, Solid works, Ansys , Revit MEP etc.
Freelancing 3d modeller, 2d draftsman
Expert in Microsoft platforms like MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Bachlor of Technology (BTech)
Kannur University, India 2014 - 2018
B-Tech (Mechanical engineering)
Kannur University, India
During my course I learned about the various fields of Mechanical Engineering and the possibilities of Computer assistance in those fields like CAD, CAM/CAE etc. Then I learned the various software like Autocad, Solid works, Ansys, Revit MEP etc. Today I'm very much confident in these software and doing freelancing works also.