• Expert understanding of web markup, including, Angular (Version 6-11), HTML5, CSS3, and
• Expert understanding of code versioning tools, GIT, etc.
• Experience with wire framing/design tools such as Sketch, Abstract, Zeplin, Figma, and Whimsical.
•Deep familiarity with UX processes, design, and design systems.
• Be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
•Working knowledge of responsive design and how to deliver high value content and functionality to
multiple devices via the web.
• Demonstrated examples of your front-end development work (we want to see your best website, app,
and interface work).
• Have proven working experience in web programming.
• Experience working with SCRUM / Agile Methodologies
• Experience with Git and GitFlow
• Experience with REST apis
• Communication skills are key.
For completing the Cisco Networking Academy® CCNAv7: Bridging course, and demonstrating the ability to perform the following:
Configure WLANs using a WLC and L2 security best practices.
Explain how vulnerabilities, threats, and exploits can be mitigated to
enhance network security.
Explain how VPNs and IPsec secure site-to-site and remote access
Explain how network automation is enabled through RESTful APIs and
configuration management tools.
Introduction to IoT
Cisco Networking Academy
Explain how IoT and Digital Transformation are positively impacting
businesses and governments.
Explain the importance of software and data for digital businesses and
Explain the benefits of automation and artificial intelligence for digital
Explain the concepts of Intent Based Networking.
Explain the need for enhanced security in the digitized world.
PCAP: Programming Essentials in Python
OpenEDG Python Institute
Knows the universal concepts of computer programming, including variables, data structures, algorithms, control flow, functions, and exceptions;can proficiently use the developer tools, the runtime environment, and the syntax and semantics of the Python language; can use fundamental programming techniques, best practices, customs, and vocabulary, including the most common standard library functions in Python 3.