Vusumuzi Tshabangu has over 5 years experience designing PCBs and embedded systems. He also has a Rockwell Automation training certificate but is knowledgeable in with many automation brands as well. I offer the following services:
1. 2, 4, 6 or 8 Layer PCB design using either KICAD, Altium, Eagle or Allegro.
2. Digital and Analog circuit design
3. Embedded programming for 8 to 32 bit microcontrollers from Microchip, ST Micro-electronics, Espressif etc.
4. Instrumentation Engineering providing
a) PLC programming of ABB, Siemens, Omron or Direct Logic PLCs
b) SCADA development on Indusoft Web studio, Pulse or RS View 32 Works.
c) Electrical wiring diagrams on Autocad Electrical.
d) 2D and 3D CAD drawings on Autocad or Solid works.
5. Back end and front-end web development mainly for IoT applications.
6. Desktop application development mainly for interacting with embedded hardware.
Developed a Windows Service software to Interface the I.T. database to the factory floor PLCs using FINS protocol
Wired Control PanelsInstalled and Troubleshooted packaging systems
Programmed an OMRON pick and place Industrial Robot
Nov 2015 - Aug 2016 (9 months, 2 days)
Assembled and built 12 Control panels
Went on 17 Field assignments with Supervisor
Trained on RS Logix 500 and 5000
Trained on Rockwell SCADA and Networking software
Trained on Motor Drives and circuit breakers
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
National University of Science and Technology, Zimbabwe 2012 - 2017
VT Labs YouTube Video Tutorials
Some Video Tutorials I just started publishing on my secondary You Tube channel on embedded programming and PCB design. They are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSvZHEVj6b10YZ0S2PkUJYA
Contact Vusumuzi T. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 97% C Programming 1 85% C++ 1 75%