I am certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor "Vikash Kumar Shrivastav", having 10+ years experience in international accounting which includes bookkeeping and accounting services for the client based in UK ,USA , Australia and Ireland.
I am having "MBA in Finance" & "Master of commerce (Mcom)" degree. , below is the details of activity I can
perform for you , if required as follows :-
1. Bookkeeping includes posting purchase invoices in software or excel, raising sales invoicing, recording bank transaction.
2. Accounts Finalization includes balance sheet reconciliation & Profit & loss account scrutiny.
3. Bank reconciliation, Credit Card reconciliation, Other reconciliation, VAT/BAS/Sales tax preparation etc.
4. Accounts Receivables, invoicing to client , receiving money via bank, ageing report, AR reconciliation.
5. Accounts Payable, recording invoicing, ageing report, payment as per instruction.
6. Financial analysis including Ratios analysis, Cash budgeting , Cash flow statement.
7. Management accounts, monthly closing, Variance analysis, adhoc reporting.
Some of the project I have performed as "Freelancer" as follows:-
1. Monthly bookkeeping for franchise seller based in USA, around 2-4 hours monthly
2. Monthly bank reconciliation for USA based law firm, around 1500 to 2000 transaction monthly.
3. Adhoc, accounting project assignment for client based Australia.
4. Weekly Bookkeeping for client based Ireland around 20 hours weekly.
5. Yearly bank reconciliation for client based USA, this was personal accounts of client.
6. Salary accounts clean up for client based UK, adhoc project, client having cleaning business.
7. Bookkeeping for UK CPA firm, having project with client on monthly basis.
8. Almost two years daily bookkeeping, every two months VAT return preparation, A/R reconciliation,
Preparing weekly subcontractors payments records, monthly cash flow preparation for “Ireland” based
Client having delivery services business.
9. Profit & loss scrutiny and expenses reclass for Canadian client. One time project.
Apart from above I have exposure to different international accounting software which includes :-
SAP, HFM, Blackline, Xero, Quick Books desktop & online, Wave accounting, Kash flow, Sage50, SageOne, VT, Freeagent,
Shift-care,Hubdoc Tally ERP 9.0 etc.
1. US accounting, bookkeeping.
2. Month end closing, bank reconciliation
3. Accounts payable, aging summary etc.
4. Accounts receivables , Invoicing, aging summary etc.
Whiz consulting Pvt Ltd
Jun 2018 - Aug 2019 (1 year, 2 months)
1. Australian & New Zealand Bookkeeping
2. Invoicing in Shiftcare
3. Bank reconciliation , stock reconciliation , Credit card reconiliation & PayPal reconciliation etc
Genpact India Pvt Ltd
Dec 2015 - Sep 2017 (1 year, 9 months)
Intercompany accounting relate to all trading partners.
HFM submission, uploading balance sheet.
Balance sheet reconciliation & P&L scrutiny.
Prepared “Short term treasury forecasts” on weekly basis for the two entities.
Updating “Global treasury system” GTS on weekly basis with updating cash position.
Monthly “Intercompany Netting” activity for accurate payment to intercompany.
COPA vs. FI for marketing expenditure on monthly basis.
PGDM - Finance
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, India 2006 - 2009