I am looking forward to a part-time job where I can utilize and develop my skills in design; with the intention of acquiring a professional level environment, as well as opportunity for challenges and career advancement, while gaining knowledge of new skills and expertise.
Assisted and helped clients on how to improve their products, responsible for delivering the design services of the Design Center of the Philippines
• Designed and gave new ideas to the clients
• Design and created a mock-up of Activ Charcoal Stove for DOST event
• Designed furniture for Bamboo Showcase to be prototyped.
• Designed lamps for A Liter of Light
• Assisted on the Philippines International Furniture Show (PIFS)
• Designed furniture for the bamboo showcase 2014
• Assisted clients for the OTOP
BA Major in Industrial Design
University of Santo Tomas, Philippines 2009 - 2013
Seminar on Rendering
Retooling our skills with manual rendering using the ff:
- Kure Color
- Oil Paster
Industrial and Consumer Electronics Design
Seminar and Workshop on Industrial and Consumer Electronics Design
A 3 day seminar on how to improve your skill in product design and manual rendering.
Bleaching and Dyeing
Workshop on Bleaching and Dyeing of indigenous material for the preparation of product development project.
Aero-Socket Prosthesis for Diabetic Trans-tibial Amputees for Mass Production In The Philippines
This book is for the completion of my degree for Industrial Design. Spent 9months to finish and study my chosen topic to be submitted and published