My name is Yuriy, I'm from Ukraine! For more than 5 years I have been working as a metal engineer. My responsibilities include building 3D models, modeling loads using the FEM method and analyzing stresses and strains in products under various loads, both mechanical and thermal.
The projects I work on include tool strength testing, die filling analysis, 2D to 3D drawing conversions, temperature problems for heating, heat treatment, etc.
I am professionally proficient in CAD programs such as Solid Works and Compass (analogue of AutoCAD), as well as FEM products such as ANSYS, QForm, Therkast.
I perform data analysis and description of the results (including reports on the work done) in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Additionally, there is experience in creating logos for production on laser cutting machines or 3D printers.
Services that I can provide you:
- Converting 2D drawings to 3D;
- Convert Jpeg to DXF;
- Development of 3D product prototypes;
- Analysis of models using FEM (Ansys, SolidWorks, etc.);
- Writing reports based on the results obtained;
- Production drawings;
- Preparation of your logo for 3D printing or laser cutting (jpeg to DXF);
- Change the format of 2D and 3D drawings to the one you need.
Choosing me as a performer will not disappoint you! My task is to satisfy all your needs regarding the project with high quality and in the shortest possible time!
If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
Waiting for your answer!