- Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME)
- Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and C# .NET
* WEB DEVELOPMENT:
- PHP4 and PHP5 (PHP Programming Innovation award nominee December 2006 Number 2)
- Smarty Templates
- HTML using XHTML standards
- Web Services using JSON or XML
* Database :
- SQL Server 2000
- PLSQL with Mysql5 and SQL Server 2000
* OTHER :
- Linux (Debian and Ubuntu)
- Bash Script
- AWK Script
- QMAIL, Maildrop
- Internet protocols like SMTP, POP3, IMAP, HTTP, FTP.
* +XMS a Mobile application for rich SMS Messaging using J2ME ([login to view URL] for Bird)
* CHA2U Messenger using .NET, network socket programming and SQL Server 2000 (for LRN2B)
* Mail Management System (.NET Server Daemon that manages User accounts on Exchange Server 2003 for LRN2B)
* Windows Web Host Control Panel (an ASP.NET front end and VB.NET back end connected together by remoting to manage the IIS, DNS, User System, FTP accounts on Windows 2003 Server for LRN2B)
* FTP Client and File Encryption Program (Using a very simple Encryption Algorythm of mine for A1 WORKS)
* File Encryption (.NET DES Encryption)
* PHP, MySQL Sites Examples
OOP PHP4 modules for (Back end admin system - news , voting, , photo Gallery, Site Search Engine, User System, Product Catalogue and shopping cart)
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
* PHP4/5 Framework
An MVC framework that supports SSO(Single Sign on) using cookies or Database. It also supports XML web services, AJAX front end, Smarty front end and Flash remoting using AMFPHP all on the same site. It also features a powerful and easy to configure user system with group permissions.
* I have been working since January 16th, 2007 till now as the JAVA and Web Development Team Leader in [login to view URL] (Business Development Company) This Job requires skills in Web Development Technologies and Mobile Application Development and System Analysis and Design
* I have worked from January 1st, 2006 till January 15th 2007 as a web developer in [login to view URL] (Email Service Provider) and moved to the opperations department on June 10th, 2006 and I held the responsibility of spam fight and security. This Job required many skills among them the ability to work and concentrate under pressure, good analytical and problem solving skills, good knowledge of Linux, PHP, Ruby, Perl, Bash, Awk, MySQL, SVN, Apache, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, QMAIL and networking.
* I have worked from June 1st, 2005 till January 1st, 2006 as the IT manager of A1 WORKS ([login to view URL]). In this Job I used to train the team of PHP web developers and Web Designers on the modules that I have made, managing and helping them with the analysis and design of their tasks.
* I have worked for full time from January 12th, 2004 to May 15th, 2005 as an ASP Web Developer and VB.NET Programmer in LRN2B Alexandria ([login to view URL])
* I have worked for part time from home from June 25th, 2004 to May 31st, 2005 as a PHP4 Web Developer in Flash Corner ([login to view URL])
* I have been working since September 15th, 2003 till January 15th, 2004 in Alalameya for Internet Services in Oman (Working from home) as a PHP and MySQL Web developer and a web designer too. (Unfortunately this company is down now. [login to view URL])
* I have had my own web hosting reseller account for about 2 years using control panels like ensim and cPanel.
* I also took some private projects for programming and web development.
* Sun Certified System Administrator (S C S A) for Solaris 8 Operating System (2003)
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (C C N A) (2003)
* A+ (COMPTIA certificate for hardware and operating system maintenance and technical support) (2004)