As an experienced web developer, I have worked +8 years in web development.
Especially, I am currently focusing on Angular 2 ~ 11, React.js/React Native, and Vue.js development.
I have good experience in Blockchain.
I love to write code in a high-paced and challenging environment with an emphasis on using best practices to develop high-quality software that meets project requirements, budget, and schedule.
✔ Front-end and back-end development
● AngularJS 1.x and Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8/9/10, NgRx, rxjs
● React.js, React-Redux, Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga, MobX
● Vue.js, Vue-router, Vuetify, Quasar framework
● Node.js and Express.js
● MongoDB and Mongoose
● GCP, AWS, and Heroku
✔ Angular Stack
● Material 2, NGX Bootstrap, NG Semantic-UI, Fuel-UI and PrimeNG
● NGX Modal Dialog, Angular2-Notification, and Ng2-Toastr
● NG2 Charts, Angular-nvD3, amCharts3-Angular2 and Angular-Highcharts
● Ng Sidebar, Ng2 Tree, NG2 Table, NGX Datatable and Angular-Calendar
● Angular Google Maps, NGX Leaflet, Ng2 Cloudinary and Angular Share Buttons
✔ React Stack
● State Management: Redux, Flux, Reflux, and MobX
● Libraries: react-dom, react-router-dom, create-react-app, react-redux, redux-form, redux-saga, redux-thunk, redux-observable, and mobx-react
✔ Vue.js Stack
● Vuex, Vue-router, Vuetify, Quasar framework, Semanti UI, vue-route, vue-template-compiler, vue-class-component, vue-property-decorator
● Ethereum, ERC20, Solidity
● MetaMask, Remix
✔ Testing frameworks
● Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor
● Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai
✔ Pixel perfect and mobile responsive development
● HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and LESS/SASS/SCSS
● Bootstrap, Material UI and Semantic UI
✔ Project management and version control
● Jira, Trello, and Asana
● GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, and SVN