Being a Financial engineer and avid programmer, I completed a lot of projects in Data analytics, Statistics, ML, DL, AI & Data Extraction in (R, Python); Web Dev (Python, PHP, React.js, Vue.js & node.js); web scraping (JS, R, Python & shell); Finance (stock price prediction); Reports and homeworks using LaTeX. That being said I always aim to fulfil my tasks quickly and provide the best end product to my customer whilst maintaining a good line of communication all along.
- Mathematics, Finance.
- Deep Learning (CNN, RNN, LSTM, GRU, GANs, Autoencoder, Transformers) using Keras and Tensorflow.
- Computer Vision (Opencv, Mediapipe, Openpose).
- NLP (TF-IDF).
- Time series analysis (SARIMA, GARCH, mGARCH) Stochastic models and simulations.
- R : base R functions and the tidyverse family, RSelinium, data.table, etc...
- Python : NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Selenium, Scrapy, Beautiful Soup, requests, streamlit and other libraries.
- PHP : Laravel, Symphony.
- Shell scripts on Unix like systems (bash, dash, ksh, zsh ...) : Automate processes with simple scripts.
- Apple Script : Os X scripts that allow better control over your mac.
- Notebooks : Rmarkdown, Jupyter, Google collabs.
- Dashboards : R (shiny), python (dash).
- Office suite.
* RStudio::global(2021) scholar.
my github :: [login to view URL]
my stackoverflow :: [login to view URL]
We agreed on this project on July 2001 with a deadline of 2 months.
It's been more than 6 months & he keep delaying the project.
He really embarreased us and put us in the bad situation.
I really don't recommend working with him at all.