Developed my expertise in machine learning by completing core specializations in Data Science. Analyzed different industries dataset for designing algorithms related to predictive modeling and clustering but not limited to automotive, banking, education, energy, housing, medical, social networks (Twitter), retail, telecom, and trading.
Python programming is an essential part of my work with datasets; in any format like CSV, Excel, JSON, or XML on the Kaggle Cloud platform (mostly, but some work is done on GCP too). The libraries I mostly use are Pandas, NumPy, Seaborn, Keras, OpenCV, Pytesseract, and PIL. Extensively worked on Data Mining techniques for improving the algorithms related to supervised learning or unsupervised learning like clustering and dimensionality reduction (The PCA technique). Experienced in designing the algorithms with SVM, Decision Trees, Logistic Regression, Ensemble methods, and modern machine learning algorithms like Hybrid and Stacked Generalization and Deep Learning algorithms. In some projects during certifications, SQL is widely utilized.
Muhammad is very meticulous freelancer and he has good expertise in his areas
very prompt in responding
would love to work with him again in future projects
[09 December, 2019] Muhammad Abdur is very responsive and charging reasonable pay
he is working meticulously and customer oriented
• Giving machine-learning solutions to different industries customers.
• Analyzed different industries dataset for designing algorithms related to predictive modeling and clustering but not limited
to automotive, banking, education, energy, housing, medical, and telecom.
• Participating in Kaggle Competitions regularly to enhance skills in Data Analysis and algorithms.
Sr Sales Engineer
Orient Energy Systems
Feb 2015 - Jun 2016 (1 year, 4 months)
• Generated yearly profit of 18% on overall rental sales of high rating diesel and gas gensets of renown brands, Caterpillar, Cummins, and Jenbacher, up to 4MW – reported to Sales Manager.
• Achieved division goals of 4% annual growth by meeting sales objectives, forecasting and securing product sales.
• Reduced client overall expenses on electricity by up to 2 rupees per unit on providing gas genset solutions.
Apr 2013 - Jan 2015 (1 year, 9 months)
• Increased sales by 37% in the territory through distribution management of lubricant and FMCG products.
• Reduced 15% distributor house expenses over effective micro sales management.
Air University, Pakistan 2004 - 2008
Deep Learning AI
Statistics with Python
Python Programming 3
Contact Muhammad Abdur Rehman K. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 87% US English 1 75%