Hi there, I am Maria, I have 02 years of experience working with an online retail company as an administrator and 05 years of experience working as a translator. I strive to deliver contextual translations and my motto is "nothing gets lost in translation". Apart from translations, I handle administrative tasks focussing on quality, speed, and accuracy.
*Computer Skills: I have experience in Excel spreadsheets, data entry, MS Word environment, and other Virtual assistant tools. I have also managed inventory procurement and invoice control.
*Communication: I am well versed and have professional-level communication skills in Spanish and English language, I have experience as an English to Spanish Translator/Proofreader and Transcriber.
*Client Satisfaction: Aiming for delivery of Successful services around the world. Building a reputable name with the help of skills gained over the period.
*Time Management: Delivering the best results within the stipulated time.
Maria is highly recommended. She is smart, professional, and knows what she is doing and she thinks about the task at hand! Amazing quality of work and efficient. I was really thrilled with the quality of work she produced for me and I can't wait to work with her again. Thank you Maria! I am very grateful.
*Remote administrative assistance for the execution of purchase and follow-up orders.
* English-Spanish translations of merchandise descriptions, documents and data entry.
* Invoice creation, validation and control.
*Transcription of PDF files into Excel/Word files.
* Wholesale customer sales management.
* Merchandise distributions according to specifications.
* Product coding and creation.
* Email handling
* Review, correction and entry of data.
*Creation of catalogs of products on Excel.
Jan 2014 - Feb 2016 (2 years, 1 month)
*Remote work for a public company.
*Writing daily newspaper synthesis by searching on web portals of newspapers.
* Daily reviewing the twitter social network.
* Daily registering the information in a format according to the client's specifications for mailing to the staff.
PLANNING AND PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR
Jun 2014 - Aug 2015 (1 year, 2 months)
*I made the planning of project's activities according to the required time.
* Follow-up of the activities carried out in the project.
* Weekly progress reports as information for the client.
* Management of monthly payments through the elaboration of valuations supported in the activities executed in the project.
Universidad del Zulia, Venezuela 2008 - 2013
Theoretical practical course of locution, level 1 and 2 with 16 academic hours
English for adults
Centro Venezolano Americano del Zulia
Certificate awarded for successfully completing the English course for adults with a total of 665 academic hours.
Awarded by a prestigious private institution.
Supervisor of Occupational Safety and Health
Instituto Nacional de Aprendizaje y Formación Especializada
Course based on a theoretical and practical training plan called ABC modules, with competencies in the elaboration (PSSL) under NT 01-2008 (INPSASEL) with a duration of 200h academic.
Contact Maria Isabel R. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
US English 2 90% Spanish 1 87% UK English 1 82% Data Entry 1 80% US English 1 80%