Hi there, I am Maria, I have 02 years of experience working with an online retail company as an administrator and 05 years of experience working as a translator. I strive to deliver contextual translations and my motto is "nothing gets lost in translation". Apart from translations, I handle administrative tasks focussing on quality, speed, and accuracy.
*Computer Skills: I have experience in Excel spreadsheets, data entry, MS Word environment, and other Virtual assistant tools. I have also managed inventory procurement and invoice control.
*Communication: I am well versed and have professional-level communication skills in Spanish and English language, I have experience as an English to Spanish Translator/Proofreader and Transcriber.
*Client Satisfaction: Aiming for delivery of Successful services around the world. Building a reputable name with the help of skills gained over the period.
*Time Management: Delivering the best results within the stipulated time.
*Remote administrative assistance for the execution of purchase and follow-up orders.
* English-Spanish translations of merchandise descriptions, documents and data entry.
* Invoice creation, validation and control.
*Transcription of PDF files into Excel/Word files.
* Wholesale customer sales management.
* Merchandise distributions according to specifications.
* Product coding and creation.
* Email handling
* Review, correction and entry of data.
*Creation of catalogs of products on Excel.
Jan 2014 - Feb 2016 (2 years, 1 month)
*Remote work for a public company.
*Writing daily newspaper synthesis by searching on web portals of newspapers.
* Daily reviewing the twitter social network.
* Daily registering the information in a format according to the client's specifications for mailing to the staff.
PLANNING AND PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR
Jun 2014 - Aug 2015 (1 year, 2 months)
*I made the planning of project's activities according to the required time.
* Follow-up of the activities carried out in the project.
* Weekly progress reports as information for the client.
* Management of monthly payments through the elaboration of valuations supported in the activities executed in the project.
Universidad del Zulia, Venezuela 2008 - 2013
Theoretical practical course of locution, level 1 and 2 with 16 academic hours
English for adults
Centro Venezolano Americano del Zulia
Certificate awarded for successfully completing the English course for adults with a total of 665 academic hours.
Awarded by a prestigious private institution.
Supervisor of Occupational Safety and Health
Instituto Nacional de Aprendizaje y Formación Especializada
Course based on a theoretical and practical training plan called ABC modules, with competencies in the elaboration (PSSL) under NT 01-2008 (INPSASEL) with a duration of 200h academic.
Contact Maria Isabel R. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
US English 2 90% Spanish 1 87% UK English 1 82% Data Entry 1 80% US English 1 80%