Solution Architect ,Project Manager, Sr Programmer
Vendor Certification: ITIL Expert, Prince2 Practitioner, TOGAF9.2, CDCS(Certified Data Center Specialist),CDCP(Certified Data Center Professional), Cobit 5 Foundation, CDFOM( Certified data facilities operations manager), Certified Agile Scrum Master.
I am an experienced software engineer working for almost twenty years who is flexible, adaptable and able to manage multiple priorities at the same time, all of this makes me believe that I would be a strong candidate for your vacancy. As a driven individual who wants to progress, I am now looking to work in an energetic and performance-driven environment where talent is not overlooked. I feel your forward thinking and exciting company is a natural place for a hard working team player like myself who is forward thinking, fully accountable and resilient.
With my present employer, where I have worked for the last one and half years, I am renowned for being able to motivate, mobilise, and coach my fellow colleagues to meet high performance standards. I can easily work with others in a professional manner while attempting to achieve a common goal, and would like to highlight my key strengths in areas such as raw coding, c, c++, Java, PHP5, Visual Basic,ASP.net,VB.net, C#, Machine Learning, Big Data, Hadoop, Python, Django and frameworks like codeignitor, yii, zend, kohana and cms like drupal, joomla, wordpress and magento,.Reprting tools used are crystal reports, activex reports,pdf reports. Databases used are sql server 2000, sql server 2005 ,sql server 2008, mysql ,postgresql, mongodb and oracle 11g .
National Institute of population research and training
Jan 2018 - Jun 2020 (2 years, 5 months)
• Define IT strategy
• Develop IT policies
• Develop Medical and Disease related Database
• Develop Front end web portal for receiving data/input from different parts of the country by data collectors.
• Train up the data collectors about the mechanism of the data collecting web portal
• Data cleaning and synthesizing
• Data analysis and producing management reports
• Development of a database and website that is compatible with SCBD requirements.
DEPT. OF ENVIRONMENT, BANGLADESH
Jan 2016 - Dec 2017 (1 year, 11 months)
• Development of a database and website that is compatible with SCBD requirements. The database should integrate information on updated NBSAP, National Reports, biodiversity-related knowledge of indigenous and local communities; national directories of scientific institutions and experts on specific thematic areas of the CBD; relevant policies and legislations (laws, regulations; etc)
PLANNING MINISTRY BANGLADESH
Jan 2015 - Dec 2015 (11 months, 1 day)
(iii) Support/ assist Sr. Web Developer/Programmer on e-GP system product planning, requirement analysis and deployment plan updating (if required), implementation of new enhancement/change requests.;
(iv) Assist CPTU in coordinating the activities of Central Help Desk and e-GP/PROMIS Cell in target agencies regarding major issues/bugs of the e-GP system;
B. SC. (ENGG.) IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh 1994 - 2002