I have many years of experience with all things DevOps/SRE. I have built and managed numerous teams and transformed technology at multiple companies.
My current title is DevOps engineer and in numerous other DevOps/SRE roles.
Technologies I am familiar with include:
Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL, Debian, Windows)
- Design, deployment, exploitation and optimization of web and cloud infrastructures .
- Automation of systems of integration and continuous deployment, updates, supervision, backup and documentation.
- Analysis and resolution of anomalies related to the performance and scalability of systems.
Sep 2018 - Sep 2019 (1 year)
- Analyze, diagnose, monitor and resolve critical and complex system problems.
- Draft operational specifications, procedures and methods. Develop documentation and prepare and deliver user training.
- Actively help develop execution strategies and analyze, design and document programs and applications. Help develop, code and test them .
- Lead software installation and testing and application rollout.
Bachelor of Science Systems and Networks Administration
Tunisia 2015 - 2018
Certified Kubernetes Administrator
The Linux Foundation
Earners of this designation demonstrated the skills, knowledge and competencies to perform the responsibilities of a Kubernetes Administrator. Earners demonstrated proficiency in Application Lifecycle Management, Installation, Configuration & Validation, Core Concepts, Networking, Scheduling, Security, Cluster Maintenance, Logging / Monitoring, Storage, and Troubleshooting