• Lead operational transition of Elanco from Novartis Animal Health
• Implement SAP in Elanco after integration from Novartis to & ensured errorless operation.
• Improved Sales Analysis in new format as per business requirement.
• Develop all (29nos) localize Ethics and Compliance policy which.
• Leading the Business Planning.
• Kept receivables on track.
• Adopted new Business Intelligence of new Elanco.
• Develop policies & procedures.
• Implement approved policies and procedures.
Manager, Business Planning & Analysis
Novartis Bangladesh Limited
Apr 2007 - Mar 2015 (7 years, 11 months)
• Lead transition and acquisition of Novartis Animal Health division by Eli Lilly and Company
• Directed extended Finance function of Novartis Animal Health division & ensured smooth operation
• Leading the Business Planning of a team of 130 people by Implementing SOP’s and KPI’s.
• Mitigate audit findings as “Issue Coordinator.”
• Maintain double digit business growth.
• Developed pricing and commissioning structure.
• Lead Credit Management
• Developed SLA
Masters in Accounting
National University Bangladesh, Bangladesh 2001 - 2004
Chartered Accountancy course completion
Acnabin & Co.
Completed three and half years on hand auditing experience from this Chartered Accountancy farm under Institute of Chartered Accountant of Bangladesh.