Certified Data Scientist. Experienced in business intelligence tasks, a/b testing, and different machine learning techniques.
I invite you to take a look at my portfolio for my achieved projects.
- Advanced Google Analytics - Google Analytics Academy
- Data Analytics Specialist Track - LinkedIn learning
- Data Analysis Track - Udacity
- Advanced Data Analysis Nanodegree - Udacity
- Machine learning with Tensorflow - Udacity
Python (Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Sklearn, Tensorflow, Urllib) , SQL.
Have been working with Ahmed for quite some time now. He has delivered all projects as per the requirements. Makes sure all doubts are cleared before the start of the project and delivers great work. Expert with python and machine learning algorithms and applies logic to the work which has been really helpful. Always available for changes at a later stage.
Will surely keep working with him.
Ahmed Mahmoud did a great job troubleshooting my problem and also did a great job of cleaning my code up. Always very quick to respond and was very polite. I took a gamble using someone new with no previous feedback, but was well worth it. Would recommend.
I worked on many projects performing business intelligence tasks including visuals and reports, data wrangling, descriptive & inferential statistics, a/b testing, supervised machine learning, clustering analysis and deep learning.
Jul 2018 - Apr 2021 (2 years, 9 months)
Worked on miscellaneous data related tasks including:
- Web scrapping & data extraction
- Data integration from different sources
- Data wrangling
- Data Analysis
- Reporting and visualization
Ain Shams University, Egypt 2017 - 2021
Intro to Machine Learning with Tensorflow Nanodegree
Learned foundational machine learning algorithms in detail, starting with data cleaning and supervised models. Then, moved on to exploring deep and unsupervised learning.
Advanced Data Analysis Nanodegree
- Learned the whole data analysis process of questioning, wrangling, exploring, analyzing, and communicating results.
- How to work with data in Python using libraries like NumPy and Pandas.
- Applying inferential statistics and probability to important, real-world scenarios, such as analyzing
A/B tests and building supervised learning models.
- Applying sound design and data visualization principles to the data analysis process.