Welcome, glad to show you my skill set in this stage.
Started programming computers when I was eight years old, and, over the last 17 years, I've realized that I am, well, a programmer. That said, I do have the "people skills" necessary to remain competitive in the world of programming. When needed, I'm a "sit in the corner and program til the wee hours of the morning geek"... otherwise, I'm just a "fun to talk to, easy to get along with normal person".
A highly focused Frontend and Backend developer & veteran with 17 + years of experience in a variety of development projects. Organised, methodical and a keen eye for detail results in solid coding and trustworthy programmes.
Understanding client requirements and communicating the progress of projects are core values in achieving long lasting business relationships.
My 'REPEAT HIRE' rate is DOUBLE THE AVERAGE. Here's why:
* 100% ORIGINAL WRITING - Perfect UK or American English with no plagiarism
* RELIABILITY & QUALITY - 100% on time and on budget, always delivered to a 5* standard
* PERSONAL SERVICE - Only I will be working directly with you and only I will be doing the work
* FIRST-CLASS COMMUNICATION - Because I don't work as part of a team, I can update you on the progress of your project any time you want to know.
================== MY SKILL SET =======================
- Frontend: AngularJS V8, ReactJS/NextJS, Vue V3/NuxtJS
- Backend : NodeJS/Express, PHP/Laravel, YII
✔️ PHP Skill
- CMS Framework: Wordpress/Plugins, Joomla, Shopify
- MVC Framework: Laravel V8, CodeIgniter V3
✔️ UX/UI Design Skill
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- Material-UI, TailwindCSS
✔️ Database Experience
- MongoDB,AWS DynamoDB, Google Firebase
- MySQL, PostgreSQL
✔️ Blockchain Skill
- Clean and creative frontend: Using React/Next
- Ethereum, ERC-20 Token, BSC
- Defi(Polygon2.0, Treedefi2.0 ...), Smart Contract (Pancakeswap Fork)
- Solidity, Web3 JS
- Trading Bot, TradingView Live Chart
Let's go to the best business with me.✌
Akmal did not meet the deadlines and also, he warned me 1 day left that he would not carry out the project.
I was strange that I was left for 2 or 3 days I would not have asked any questions about the project.
I expanded the deadline in 8 days.
He asked me to free a part of the payment. Do not fall into that trap. He returned the money.
Look well another freelancers before hiring Akmal so that the same thing does not happen to me.
It is possible that Akmal will waste time and money.