Extremely motivated to get more knowledge, whether that’s academic learning, or through personal growth and self-development.
I feel the most like ‘Me’ when acquiring new skills and always know that there is always more can be learned.
I'm more motivated to embark on further experience and have the dedication to put in the time and effort to get professional qualifications that will support my ambition by advancing my career.
• Using Scania Diagnos & Programmer (SPD3) to diagnosing, troubleshooting and reprogramming of the Scania trucks.
• Working with the technicians on assembling and disassembling multiple engine parts.
• Working with the engineers on preparing the parts for each maintenance, checking the inventory, requesting the parts through the system, opening jobs for each truck and finishing the paperwork.
• Doing multiple routinely maintenance of changing filters and oils and checking the brakes.
AL-EMAN COMPANY For Producing Electrical Supplies
Jul 2021 - Sep 2021 (2 months, 1 day)
• Monitoring and overseeing the manufacturing processes.
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force.
• Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
• Doing routinely maintenance for the machines and equipments.
• Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
• Developing and implementing a timeline.
• Delegating tasks to team members.
• Creating meeting agenda.
• Making sure the atmosphere and the tools needed for the Brain Storming and the other stages of design thinking are available.
Bachelor of Engineering - BE, Mechanical Engineering
Helwan University Cairo, Egypt 2017 - 2021
For courses and certificates check my LinkedIn account