I have 16 years of experience as a Full Stack developer based in the US (San Diego area).
My experience in eCommerce, Web Development lead me to work with many different companies from startups to large corporations. Managed small to medium-sized teams of developers and customer service associates. Automation has been a steady theme throughout my career, and I enjoy using my skills to make processes more efficient. My technical background allows me to know what is possible and what it takes to get things done! My experience allows me to assess a situation and generate a strategic technological path along with proper management to make sure it is implemented correctly. Finally, I have an incredible passion for technology and this is what always keeps me learning and loving what I do.
My goal is to develop the customer's idea into a service/product with the highest quality at the highest speed.
As a full-time developer, I prefer long-term projects.
My Skills are:
- E-Commerce: WordPress, Magento, Prestashop, Shopify
- Server: Ubuntu, Linux, Red Hat, Debian
- Web Framework: Spring, Node.js, Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP, JQuery React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Django, Shopify, PrestaShop
- App Library: MFC, Qt, Android SDK, .NET, Flutter, React Native
- Service: AWS, Firebase, Microsoft Azure, Jenkins
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB, MSSQL, SqlLite, Oracle, MariaDB
Regarding my work timing, I can efficiently work in any time zone (Mon-Fri). I prefer to work in the US & UK time zone.
Thanks and regards.