I am an Aerospace Engineer with Masters in Flight Dynamics and Controls. I have years of experience in Design Modelling and Simulation. I have done projects related to Fixed-Wing Drones, Quadcopters, Aircraft Design, Aircraft Performance, Flight Dynamics, and Autopilot System Design. In addition, I have ample of experience in CAD modelling using CATIA and SOLIDWORKS. I have excellent hands on all modules of Ansys especially ICEM, Fluent, Acoustic and Static Structural. Other than this I am also providing Services on AI and Machine Learning. I design controllers using Supervised Learning as well as Reinforcement Learning.
My Software Expertise/Skills includes
1. CFD (Ansys, Star CCM+, COMSOL)
2. FEM (Ansys, Abaqus)
3. Control system design (Classical and Robust)
4. System Dynamics
5. Aircraft Design and Performance
12. Optimization (meta heuristic)
13. Plane Maker aircraft layout Design
15. JAVA foil
16. Raymer Design Software (RDS)
17. X PLANE Flight Simulator
I have done many project during the last 4 years, some of which are highlighted
1. Use of UAS for Inflight Piggyback Model Evaluation
2. Robust Control of Inverted Pendulum
3. Design And Fabrication Of Test Rig For Aircraft Inlet Recovery Testing
4. Design and Development of a Heat Exchanger based on a Geothermal Reservoir
5. Design & Modelling of Ventilation System for Human Cough
6. Aerodynamic Analysis of a Light Aircraft using Computational Fluid Dynamics
7. CFD Analysis of Vertical Axis Wind Turbine
8. Autopilot Design for Cessna 172
9. Flight Controller Design for Trajectory Tracking of a Micro Quadcopter Using PID
They have worked really well. Have strong hands on engineering and technologies. Understand the work clearly and research team is also very great. Have developed me a project what I was looking for. Hopefully will rehire for sure for other works too.
One of the things that leads to the success of any group job is communication. Both communication skills, professionalism and a very friendly attitude makes Ali (Mohsin) a great professional to work with. We´ll sure invite him to work with us as soon we have the demand !
EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Modules in B1 has been completed which are necessary for field work
Design and Implementation of Flight Control System in a MALE UAV
Student Research Paper Conference
In this paper, designing of autopilot controller and validation of Performance Parameters are presented for a Medium-Altitude Long-Endurance Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (MALE UCAV) that has a capability to carry a payload of 1500 pounds. The primary focus is mathematical modeling, controller design for each state and verifying results using a flight simulator.
Force Generation of Smooth And Corrugated Air foil At Low Reynolds Number
Fluid Dynamics Research
Structurally, rough airfoil for flapping wing MAV applications is more desirable due
to its increased strength. Therefore, any aerodynamic (penalty) effects due to
roughness on such airfoil have found considerable attention. The objective of the
paper is to computationally examine the effects of roughness on an elliptical airfoil
performing translation and pitching motion at Re = 100 by comparing it with the
performance of a smooth NACA 0012 airfoil.