Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a Project
- 100%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 100%On Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
Travel Article Writers
“Excellent communication and followed instructions as requested. Great work! Will hire again!”Loredana G. 2 months ago
Telesales AgentMar 2020 - May 2020 (2 months)
· Up-selling products. · Objection Handling. · Booking consulting appointments with customers. · Maintaining customer and appointment records. · Meeting weekly targets. · Conducting outbound and inbound telephone calls.
Picker/PackerMay 2019 - Sep 2019 (4 months)
· Picking clothing, accessories, houseware, health and beauty products from specific and correct locations. · Packing products correctly, according to each store. For example, Europe stores must be packed differently to UK stores. Therefore, having an eye to detail is very important. · Wrapping, manifesting and loading pallets to be delivered to stores. · Working in a team with colleagues, supervisors, management and urban outfitter stores worldwide.
Health Care AssistantFeb 2017 - Apr 2020 (3 years)
· Attending to service user’s needs. For example, personal care and dietary. · Meeting with service users’ families to discuss their care plan and any information they would like to know. · Encourage service users to eat daily, do personal care daily especially if they have dementia, in some cases these service users forget how to wash themselves or brush their teeth, as well as many other things. Completing paperwork Working with colleagues, management, GP's
Virtual AssistanceJan 2017
I do all virtual assistant duties: Emailing Writing tasks Telephone answering, forwarding and handling. Data entry- copy writing. Appointment management, scheduling and strategic planning. Personal tasks: online shopping, food ordering, hotel booking, apartment searching etc.
Telephone Customer Service and Marketing AgentFeb 2016 - Feb 2017 (1 year)
· Completing marketing surveys with businesses. · Managing over the phone payments. · Managing customer subscriptions and cancellations. · Objection handling. · Providing incentives to customers. · Maintaining confidentiality. · Conducting inbound and outbound calls. · Maintaining customer and business records.
UNIVERSITY OF BEDFORDSHIRE : BSc Psychology Undergraduate2016 - 2019 (3 years)
Health and Social Care Level 3 National Diploma (2015)Cache: Pearsons
Unit 1 – Human Development & Growth Unit 2 – Ill Health Unit 3 – Drugs Unit 4 – Alcohol Unit 5 – Nutrition Unit 6 – Eating Disorders . Unit 7 – Mental Health Unit 8 – Personality Disorders Unit 9 – Abuse Unit 10 – Social Care Unit 11- Legislation's Unit 12 – The National Health Service Unit 13 – Social Services Unit 14 – Fostering Unit 15 – Child Care Unit 16 - Psychology and mental health.
BSc Psychology 2:1 (2020)APA: University of Bedfordshire (Department of Psychology)
- Research methods, data analysis, dissertation and report writing - Problem solving - Atypical adolescent and child development: Theories and Applications - Social Processing and lifespan development - Psychology of mental health - Foundations to psychology and psychology in practice - Cultural and Individual differences - Psychology in Everyday Life - Introduction to Psychology - Biological and cognitive psychology - Cognitive neuropsychology - Counselling and psychotherapy - Honours Project
- Payment Verified
- Phone Verified
- Email Verified