I am an application specialist, and deputy lab quality manager for technical requirements at Ain Shams University. Also medical laboratories quality expert, completed my [login to view URL] in special chemistry, Ain Shams University, gained one diploma in genetics and molecular biology, currently working on my master degree
✅Statistical analyzer, and data processing, data visualization
using SPSS statistics / Modeler, EXCEL, origin lab, Minitab, STATA, R studio, and JMP
✅data science and data analysis/visualization
using python, pandas, numpy, matplotlib, Beautifulsoup, Anaconda, other libraries
✅Method verification and statistical analysis for medical devises according CLSI guidelines
✅Regression analysis, Seasonality analysis, forecast and prediction models.
✅Data mining, cluster analysis and business predictive analytics.
- Ensuring that processes needed for QMS are established, implemented and maintained.
- Reporting to laboratory management, at the level at which decisions are made on laboratory policy, objectives, and resources, on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvement.
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of users needs and requirements throughout the laboratory organization.
- Conducting statistical verification for clinical devices on various clinical parameters.
Field Application Specialist
Oct 2010 - Present
- Completes Validations studies on instrumentation including, but not limited to: instrument set-up, calibration, precision studies, and method comparisons.
- Proactively makes recommendations for future improvements and implements those actions accordingly.
-Conduct statistical analysis for instruments verification studies according to highly standardized guidelines.
Diploma in genetics analysis and molecular biology
Minufiya University, Egypt 2013 - 2015
Bachelor of science
Ain Shams University, Egypt 2006 - 2010
Russian Culture Center
- Microsoft Office
Introduction to Data Analysis
Data Visualization with Python
Ain Shams University
statistical verification for medical analyzers and evaluate the devices according to manufacturer claim