I'm am a DevOps Engineer and have 6+ years of experience in this field.
I'm also having experience in Linux administrator, web hosting, server management, server migration, website migration, email marketing, CentOS 7, and all server-related tasks.
Plan and build custom AWS environments for customers
- Make use of AWS best practices in all implementations
- Close customer interaction, being available to answer all issues raised
- Specialized in automation, containers, and fast deployments using a combination of Terraform, ECS, and Jenkins pipelines
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Revision control: Bitbucket
- Cloud providers: AWS, Digital Ocean, GoDaddy, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
Previous job role & responsibilities (might be a bit rusty in some of the techs specified):
- System deployment, configuration, and optimization
- Working closely with the developers and project managers in order to streamline deployments
- Single point of contact for IT/support related incidents
- Internal infrastructure optimization
- Various Linux debugging tasks
- Server health monitoring
Web server tech:
Nginx, Apache, httpd,wildfly,tomcat
Postfix, Amazon SES,sendmail
Git, Github,AWS code commit
Provisioning and app containers:
Nagios, Munin, Cacti,prtg, pager duty
AWS, Linode, GCP