Over the last 5 years, I have developed a wide range of VOIP projects. Just a brief introductions of things i have worked on.
1. Developed local and International VoIP network (Termination/Origination) with, along redis as cache database and FreeRadius as AAA Sever.
2. Registrar in Type 5 switch with freeswitch as media server.
4. Symmetric Nat solutions with rtpengine/rtpproxy.
1. AutoDialer Supporting more that 5000 CC calls using Multiple freeswitch.
2. Voip network setup using mod_enum,mod_lcr,mod_nibblebill.
3. Freeswitch realtime implementation using lua/mod_xml_curl
1. Asterisk realtime implementation.
2. AGI/AMI scripts..
3. Autodialer using pycall.
1. Newfies Dialer
[Zabbix / Monit]
1. Monitorig of different Servers
2. Setting triggers for different services
3. Generating e-mail notifications on triggers
Aqs Younas is for sure a professional consultant.
His ability to quickly solve the various problems that arise in all phases of a project confirm his great professionalism in the field of VoIP technologies.
Project finished in time with all the request made fully covered.
Is really nice to work with such type of professionals like Aqs. He understands what's needs to be done with a few overviews of the project. He demonstrates real knowledge and fast work. A++++ Thank You!