I am an experienced IT personel specializing in System and Network Administration. I'm always looking ways to improve myself in the fields of Information Technology.
As of now, I have a Microsoft Azure Administration and Network Certification and have completed CCNP certification to ensure that I can offer the best service to my company. I am well experienced in Hardware, Software and Network Troubleshooting.
I am hardworking and always looking for a new challenge. My main objective is to ensure that I'll become an asset to the company that I am working with in terms of growth and success.
Configure, maintains and troubleshoot Cisco Routers and Switches, Cisco Meraki and Palo Alto Firewall.
Network Support for Microsoft Azure technology focusing on VNETS, Route tables and NSGs
System and Network Administrator
Mar 2014 - Present
Maintains company's servers (Windows 2008 R2, HyperV) and network infrastructure (Cisco Routers and Switches).
IT Helpdesk Officer
Jan 2012 - Present
• SOLB Steel is one of Saudi Arabia's largest steel manufacturing company. As part of our IT team, we provides technical assistance and handles all front-end troubleshooting which tackles hardware, software, mobile and network troubleshooting. This also includes client side backup, image creations and OS deployment. Currently supporting main office and two branches. First point of contact for network issues.
• Part of team that handles system administration and back-end related tasks such as Windows Act
B.S. Computer Science and Information System
Centro Escolar University, Philippines 1998 - 2003
Microsoft Certified IT Professional
-Specializing in Desktop Administration which includes the following:
- Image Deployment
- Windows AIK, WDS, MDT and basic SCCM
- Administration task such as folder sharing and Windows Update
- Windows 7 Troubleshooting
Cisco Certified Network Professional for Routing and Switching