After getting nine years of experience in system and IT administration along with multiple certifications, I am confident enough for providing you a perfect solution to your technical issues and projects from starting to the completion.
I would be available on daily basis as required and full time available on weekends.
Having a flexible and friendly nature, you would find me very cooperative and dedicated to your work.
I am proficient in the following areas:
Virtualization ---Vmware Vsphere
High Availability & Disaster Recovery ---Veeam Backup & Replication
Windows Server ---Active Directory, File Services, WDS
Mail Server, Database Server ---Exchange, Mdaemon
VOIP --- Elastix, Freepbx
Cloud Computing ---AWS, EC2, RDS, VPC, ECS, S3, EFS, Cloudfront, Elastibeanstalk
• Database management, optimization, backup and recovery management
• Installation, configuration, & maintenance of Windows Servers, Domain Controller, Active Directory, Exchange & Proxy Server, Project Management & Collaboration Suites
• Document & demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, and diagrams.
• Prepare training manuals & ensure that software support & trainings shall be provided to end users.
Dec 2014 - Apr 2016 (1 year, 4 months)
• Administration of Domain Controllers (AD), File Servers, MS TMG 2010, Mdaemon Server, & different Application Servers.
• Configured and managing ESXI Server 5.5.
• Configured and managing Marketing Mail Software’s like Maxbulkmailer, AB Bulk Mailer.
• Daily Backup of the Account’s Database Application Software and time to time backup for the File Server.
Aptech Computer Education
Sep 2013 - Nov 2014 (1 year, 2 months)
• Administration of Domain Controllers (AD), File Servers, Proxy Server, MS ISA 2004/2006 and different Application Servers.
• Migration of Win XP machines to Win Seven using WDS.
• Manage NOD Antivirus Servers & deploy Security patch Updates.
• Configured and manage Wireless Routers, IP Camera and CCTV DVR Setup using static IP’s.
• Automatic data backup of file server by configuring RAID Mirror.
• Configures and manages network management system and analyze performance of systems, networks and software applications. And troubleshoot, isolate and resolve problems in effective time frame.
• Administrating Prometric Test Centre (A Franchise of Haidri IT Services) for conducting different clients exams.
Masters Computer Science
Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, Pakistan 2017 - 2019
AWS Solution Architect Associate
Amazon Web Services
AWS Cloud Computing Certified Solution Architect
MCSA Win 2003
Feb 2010 Certified (Security Specialization)
For Verification https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx
Transcript ID 855621
Access Code 3133078581
May 2010 Certified
Contact Muhammad A. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 97% AWS 1 77% US English 1 75%