Skilled business manager with seven years experience running a small business. Excellent background in engineering, marketing, computer aided design and web development. Strong management, analytical and investigative skills.
OPTASIA ELECTRONICS, INC. 1600 Cadillac Drive W, Kokomo, IN. 46902
April 01 - Current President / CEO
• Have successfully operated company for the last 7 years, managing both contractors & employees.
• Created 3 successful chain store products and several online product titles.
• Sold 50,000 products online and have received royalties for over 100,000 products sold in chain stores.
• Successfully spearheaded every aspect of running a small business.
• Conducted business with foreign companies and individuals from various countries, such as Kyrgyzstan, United Kingdom, Singapore, Australia and others.
• Designed successful projector kit product, utilizing engineering and CAD. I have sold approximately 15,000+ copies of this product.
• Utilized computer aided design and modeling to create realistic and surrealistic pictures for advertising campaigns and product banners. These advertising campaigns contributed greatly to securing our chain store contracts.
• Marketed a myriad of products over the last 7 years: electronics, power tools, software, informational products, car audio, musical instruments, exotic hunting tours and more.
INTERNATIONAL TRUCK & ENGINE CORP. 2911 Meyer Rd, Fort Wayne, IN. 46801
March 98 - March 01 Body & Body Systems Engineer
• Designed the washer bottle for our new line of severe service and medium duty truck.
• Designed cab mounts for low, mid and high level cabs.
• Created mounting for spotlight installation on medium duty truck..
• Partially designed body-side for medium duty truck..
• Created 3D assemblies of all cab parts for various types of medium duty truck.
POTLATCH CORPORATION 2201 Avenue B, Cloquet, MN.
June 96 - August 96 Assistant Project Engineer
• Worked on a few different projects. Utilizing Autocad, I drafted multiple shafts for creation.
• Designed a lean-to for overhead protection in one area of the plant.
• Helped design a ventilation system for the paper rollers to control overheating.
EDUCATION MICHIGAN TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY 1400 Townsend Dr. Houghton, MI.
Mechanical Engineering. Graduation date: Feb/1998, Overall GPA: 3.2.
LANSING COMMUNITY COLLEGE 500 N. Washington Square Lansing, MI.
Industrial Drafting, Major GPA: 3.8. Earned 19 credit hours from L.C.C. while attending
Advanced Ebay Powerseller – Achieved Ebay Powerseller status while selling on Ebay. Approximately 20,000 feedback on Ebay.
Michigan Tech. - Was listed in "The National Dean's List" for the years of 1993-1994 and 1994-1995.
LCC - Received superior work ability rating from CAD Professor.
SKILLS Work Abilities:
• Graphic Design / Drafting - IDEAS, Unigraphics, Pro-E, Autocad, Cadkey, Varicad, Moray/Povray, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Terragen and many others.
• Software Product Development – Developed three successful product titles, which have sold over 100,000 copies total in chain stores across America: Bible Wisdom (licensed to Topics Ent.), Instant Home Cooking 2.0 (Licensed to Topics Ent.) and KJV Complete Bible (licensed to Remnant Publications & Madacy Ent.).
• International Business – Have the ability to work well with people from other cultures and countries. Have had friends from close to 30 countries around the world.
• Audio/Video Editing – Pinnacle Studio, VideoMach, Povray and other programs.
• Server SU / Webmaster - Able to operate UNIX servers with multiple websites. I own several successful websites. One website receives approx. 3 million hits a month.
• Successful Online Marketer – I have sold around 50,000 products online. I have successfully coached a few hundred online sellers. Approximately $250,000 in sales/royalties each year.
• Computer Savvy - Can learn new programs very quickly with no trouble. Can either create or find a program to do virtually anything on the computer within a short period of time.
• Successful Business Owner – For the last 7 years, I have been CEO of Optasia Electronics, Inc. and have generated solid profit every year, while managing two employees. I am fully capable of handling any aspect of small business successfully.
• Website Development: Maintain several websites online. Some generate steady income. Some of my websites: , , , .
• Online Marketing: I sell online utilizing several websites and techniques. Some websites I use for marketing: , , , , and others.
• Travel: Have lived in a foreign country for about a year, while making money online through Optasia Electronics, Inc. Established a few business deals while living in Kyrgyz Republic (exotic hunting tours, taxidermy, musical instruments and more).
• Family Life: Have two beautiful children with my wife, Nicole, of five years (who is from the Kyrgyz Republic).