I am Ashwani Bajaj, MBA from IIM Calcutta, India. Before joining MBA, I worked for 2 years at Axtria India Pvt. Ltd.
At Axtria, I worked on providing business solutions to Fortune 500 clients' business problems using advanced data analytical techniques.
During my tenure at Axtria, I worked extensively on projects such
1. Data Mining Techniques: Decision Trees, Naive-Bayes, Logistic Regression
2. Predictive Analysis: Impact Analysis using Linear and Non-Linear multiple regression
3. Optimization: Greedy Algorithm, Profit Max, Cost Min problems
4. Diagnostic Analytics: Test Control Analysis, Descriptive analysis
5. Forecasting: ARIMA, Winter's model, exponential smoothing , Colt's model
R, SAS, Python, C++, MySQL, Tableau, VBA,MS-Excel, Matlab
▪ Awarded PPO; designed customer experience map for Citibank’s centralized corporate banking solution, CitiDirect
▪ Developed strategic roadmap for digital transformation of onboarding & API based Opti-channel client response
▪ Modelled data driven framework across 5 stages of customer journey using predictive & diagnostic analytics
▪ Estimated potential increase of 22% in commercialization of platform via competitive benchmarking analysis
Axtria India Pvt. Ltd
Jun 2016 - Jun 2018 (2 years)
Provided business solutions to Fortune 500 client's business problems using data analytics.
1/3 out of 160 to receive Bravo, Employee of the Month Award, Twice.
Marketing Mix Impact Analysis
▪ Analysed Halo & Cannibalising effect of one drug on other; Achieved ROI of 214% for drug with $35M budget
▪ Increased revenue by $6M(8%); Optimized portfolio budget of $70M across channels using Greedy Algorithm
Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, India 2018 - 2020