Welcome to my profile page and thank you for checking it out!
Let me introduce myself.
My name is Anastasiia and I'm an expert in social media advertising and strategizing. I can increase your brand awareness, increase your followers, and bring lots of new customers to your business with just a few clicks of a button. Moreover, I can teach you to do the same!
I am a goal-oriented person who is passionate about what I do and dedicated to delivering high-quality results within the shortest time!
Not sure where to get started? Message me.
Here are some of my accomplishments and qualifications that will help me with your project:
• 5+ years of experience in logistics, social media management, and social media advertising.
• Owner of a marketing agency specializing in social media advertising.
• BBA degree in Global Logistics, Management, and Marketing with a minor in International Business.
• Bilingual with fluent verbal and written skills in English and Russian languages.
My skills include (but not limited to):
✔ Marketing Research
✔ Social Media Marketing Strategy Creation
✔ Social Media Management
✔ Social Media Marketing
✔ Social Media Setup
✔ Facebook & Instagram Ads
✔ Twitter Ads
✔ Database Creation
✔ Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) & G Suite
✔ Virtual Assistant
✔ Web Research
✔ SEO & Keyword Research
✔ Amazon FBA
Anastasiia worked with me on a small and ongoing project for four or five months and she completely impressed me. The work involved periodically purchasing data from a data vendor (DataTree), processing that data (leads), and then loading the end result into the database around which my database revolves (Airtable). She picked this all up very quickly. I found her teachable, independent, and very reliable. I'd hire her again in a instant... you should too!
• Helping B2B and B2C companies scale.
• Generating leads for B2B and B2C companies via paid advertising.
• Creating effective social media strategies to increase organic reach.
• Consulting on how to effectively and efficiently use best digital marketing practices.
• Overseeing day-to-day operations.
• Assigning and delegating tasks to other team members to reach current goals.
BBA: Management | Minor: International Business
University of Alaska Anchorage, United States 2019 - 2020
BBA: Marketing | Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management
University of Alaska Anchorage, United States 2014 - 2017
Google Partner is a digital advertising provider that meets various Google Ads requirements. These include such criteria as agency skill level, client ad spend, the size of the agency's client base as well as agency and client growth levels.
Here's my agency's Google Partner's badge: https://www.google.com/partners/agency?id=8764261652
Google Search Ads 360 Certification Exam
Google Marketing Platform Product Certifications identify qualified users who demonstrate the ability to perform critical tasks and workflows with Platform products. The certification exams are designed for users with real-world, hands-on experience using Google Marketing Platform products, and test on specific predetermined criteria aligned with critical job tasks. The certification exams are not recommended for users who don’t have direct product experience.
Google Ads Display Certification
The Display Advertising exam covers advanced concepts and best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing Display campaigns.