I am a software developer with 10 years of experience in developing B2B & B2C marketplace cloud applications. I also have immense expertise in both Native & Hybrid mobile application development.
My Skills includes:
- Bootstrap, Responsive Design, PSD to HTML
- WordPress, WooCommerce, WordPress Plugin Development
- Shopify, Magento, Django, BigCommerce Development
- React Native Hybrid Mobile Application Development
- iPhone App Development, Android App development
- PHP, HTML, CSS, Scripting, Laraval, CodeIgnitor Framework
- Graphic Design, Interface Design
- Angular Js, Node Js, MEAN, and MERN Stack Development.
- On-time Delivery and no compromises on code quality.
Give me a shot. You won’t regret it.
This is my first time trying a different freelancer and I’m wondering why I didn’t do this earlier. The work was supposed to take 7-9 days but it was completed in 24 hours, and no revisions where needed. No communication issues, and everything was explained step by step. I would and will rehire.
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Working on REST APIs.
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
Mar 2012 - Aug 2015 (3 years, 5 months)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of web and mobile app requirements.
- Design a responsive front end.
- Writing back-end code and efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting and fixing code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Masters in Computing
Lancaster University, United Kingdom 2012 - 2015
Bachelors in Computer Science
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Pakistan 2008 - 2012
Cisco Certified Network Personnel
The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) and CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Personnel) certifications are both offered by Cisco, a major supplier of networking certifications and equipment.
CCNA is an information technology certification from Cisco Systems. CCNA certification is an associate-level Cisco Career certification. The Cisco exams have changed several times in response to the changing IT trends
The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS, is an international standardised test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers
Contact Atif S. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
iPhone Development 1 100% Python 1 97% PHP 1 97% Android Development 1 97% HTML 1 95%