Data Science Specialist with 20+ Years of IT Exper
• 20 years of Total experience in IT Industry.
• Implemented Customized IVR, PABX on the cloud
• Certified in R Programming
• Certified in Big Data Concepts
• Participated in Machine Learning Competition(Code Gladiators) and achieved 10th rank.
• Experienced in Classification & Regression problems.
• Experienced in model optimization and performance improvement.
• Experienced in Data Exploration, Data Mining, Data Cleansing, Feature Engineering and various statistical tests.
• Worked on IBM Watson, Watson Knowledge Studio and IBM BlueMix platform.
• Experienced in Intelligence and reporting tools - Qliksense, PowerBI, SSRS and ggplot in R.
• Dual Certified in Lotus Domino
• Post Graduate in Computer Science
• Working as freelance consultant from last 8 years.
• Working as a freelance consultant for various companies.
• Like new challenges.
• Provide professional corporate and online technical training in various technologies from the last 8 years.
Vehicle Accident report analysis and creation using IBM Watson
Project requirement was to develop a machine learning model using IBM Watson Knowledge Studio and IBM Bluemix.
Assist the assessor in vehicle accident report analysis and creation by doing the pre-annotations.
Data Analysis for Recruitment Team using R
✓ A new reporting solution for client’s recruitment team using exploratory analysis with R programming. My role was to find insights and propose ways to improve the overall system.
✓ Trends/Distribution of requirements as per type of employment, i.e. contractual and permanent.
✓ Trends/Distribution of jobs published by Jobsite, Jobserve and other recruitment sites
✓ Role wise trends for advertisements
✓ Continuous support for changes required.
Outlook Spam e-mail Detection
✓ Used Outlook e-mail data for e-mail spam collection.
✓ Data cleansing to exclude unwanted and common texts/words.
✓ Data preparation using corpus, DocumentTermMatrix.
✓ Data exploration through wordclouds.
✓ Model creation though Naïve Bayes Classificaion