I'm Ayman Lafaz Machine Learning Engineer and Data Scientist, I've worked on many Machine learning and Data Science projects especially in time series forecasting, data analytics and visualization and computer vision using both Python and R as my main programming languages, I'm always looking for new opportunities to share and expand my skills also your satisfaction as a client takes top priority and you can count on me to achieve your vision and meet your requirements.
I'm also very familiar with :
- Python, R and Julia as programming languages
- Matplotlib, Pandas, scikit-learn and many more data science libraries.
- Tansorflow, Pytorch for deep learning
- Prophet, darts, tslearn and sktime for time series analytics.
- OpenCV and skimage for Computer vision and image processing.
- Flask and FastAPI for API development
- Docker, Github Actions, DVC and Google Cloud for MLOps
• Building a chatbot to communicate with the company's clients or partners or job candidates
• Storing extracted information by the chatbot to an SQL database
• Deploying chatbot to the company's website
Machine Learning Engineer Intern
Jul 2022 - Sep 2022 (2 months, 1 day)
• Collecting Youtube Comments and Replies through YoutubeAPI
• Benchmarking of sentiment analysis models on Amazon Polarity Dataset
• Training and Integration of BERT model for sentiment analysis
• Development of a Web Interface for the Application using Flask
• Serving of Model using FastAPI and Deployment of the app on Heroku
• Tools : Huggingface, Pytorch, YoutubeAPI, Flask, FastAPI, Neo4J
Data Science Intern
Jul 2021 - Sep 2021 (2 months, 1 day)
• Analysis of review data about different moroccan attractions using
NLP and implementation of a Recommender System for a tourism
• Deployement of a Hybrid MF model to Google Cloud Platform using
Docker and Flask API.
• Tools : Python, Pandas, Lightfm, Mongodb, Docker, Google Cloud
Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Informatique et d'Analyse des Systèmes - ENSIAS, Morocco 2019 - 2022