Great content is a masterpiece. And wordsmithing is my craft. I work tirelessly to produce works of art worthy of display for you. Words are meant to be enjoyed. They are meant to be appreciated. Content on a website is like displaying our work in a museum. It will leave an impression. It will be eternal. This art attracts people. It draws them in. Whether customers, prospects or donors, your content is something they will tell others about.
To others, they are merely words. But by creating cherished work of art, you can take your business to the next level. Not only do these words leave an impression, they move customers to action. With 10+ years of copyright experience, 500+ projects and countless clients, I have honed my craft. I have created an art that inspires customers and businesses alike. If you are tired of boring content and are looking for a masterpiece to move customers, my craft may be just what you are looking for.
UN-HABITAT (United Nations Human Settlement Program) launched an Emergency Shelter/Wash Program after Floods (August) 2010 to assist flood affected population and build their capacity to build back better/safer. During Early Recovery UN-HABITAT extended Shelter & Wash support for flood victims at a broader level.
I have been serving UN-Habitat Punjab as IT/Information Management Officer.
Recruiting/ HR Manager
AUCTIS WORLD WIDE
Oct 2009 - Jul 2010 (9 months, 1 day)
Auctis World Wide is HR Recruiting Consultant based in New Jersey, USA. I joined the Corporation as Account Specialist and was promoted to Account Manager on bases of my achievements only in three months.
● Manage Operational and Financial issues of Lahore Office.
● Manage and support the Auctis allocated clients for their consulting and staffing needs.
● Data mining on given databases (www.monster.com , www.linkedin.com ) to find suitable candidates for job requisitions.
● Manage Auc
Customer Care Representative
MindBridge Pvt. Ltd. Pakistan
Jan 2007 - Dec 2009 (2 years, 11 months)
Worked as CSR at MindBridge Pvt. Ltd for over three years.
● Supervise the Spanish Agents.
● Handle the English as well as Spanish calls by providing the customers with product and service information.
● Collecting and resolving the customer’s queries instantly.
● Filing complaints and forwarding not immediately resolved issues to technical staff.
● Communicating with client at Home Office (Bases in KS and CA) if required.
● Retailer Support of PAYSPOT now a day known a
MS Applied Linguistics - English
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Pakistan 2019 - 2021
M.A. English Linguistics
National University of Modern Languages, Pakistan 2017 - 2019
Diploma in Information Technology
Petromen College Multan Punjab Pakistan
I have studied and practiced the basic concepts of Networking, Programming and Database Management.
Sehra Ka Musafir
Nawa e Waqt - Daily News Paper Pakistan
It was an illustration from personal life experience.
Contact Abdul B. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
US English 1 98% Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 92% UK English 1 75%