Electrical engineer with informatics knowledge - Raspberry PI (Windows 10, Linux), Home automation,
"It's not expensive that cost too much, only that it's not worth it."
Hi, My name is Laci, from Hungary. I am an Electrical engineer and software developer.
- Home automation/Smart home - lighting, building engineering, heating/cooling, Home assistant: integrate Amazon Alexa, Phillips Hue, Sonos, Apple TV, Google Nest, custom solutions
- Raspberry Pi (Linux - Raspbian) - programming and teaching in Python (RS232, RS485, TCP communication), Wi-Fi settings, Home assistant
- Embedded linux and programming
- Python Machine learning projects (Tensorflow, Keras) - especially with computer vision, object detection (YOLO, Mobilenet SSD, OpenPose)
- PLC (Beckhoff) - HVAC controlling and TCP communication
- Embedded image processing solutions (Edge computing): computer vision on Raspberry Pi, using Intel Movidius Neural Computer Stick (NCS). Train a model for specific purpose, dataset preparation (train/validation/test set) and preprocessing.