Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a project
Medical writer Online Offline
- 86%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 98%On Time
- 30%Repeat Hire Rate
MUSK MYASTHENIA GRAVISarticle
Proofreading and correcting an adult themed website in Serbian -- 2
“Good freelancer to work with, no problems with the project, on budget and on time. Definitely recommend to hire and will re-hire myself.”sezhers 3 days ago.
Personal custom letter written for unsatisfactory service.
“Excellent, fast and professional service.”skipper19 1 month ago.
“Excellent work!”ausflex 1 month ago.
Paraphrase project - 7 hours
“Good you :)”RakibAiub 2 months ago.
“Excellent work will definitely hire again!”ausflex 2 months ago.
Private Project - 2
“Good job! will hire again.”RakibAiub 2 months ago.
M.D. (Paramedic)Dec 2013
M.D.Oct 2012 - Apr 2013 (6 months)
M.D.2006 - 2012 (6 years)
Certificate of Attendance (2010)52nd Congress of Biomedical Sciences
Certificate of Attendance (2011)53rd Congress of Biomedical Sciences
MUSK MYASTHENIA GRAVIS: CLINICAL EXPRESSION, COURSE OF THE DISEASE AND RESPONSE TO THERAPY
Introduction: Acquired autoimmune myasthenia gravis (MG) is an autoimmune disease characterized by impairment of neuromuscular transmission. Antibodies to the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (AChR) are detected in about 80% of patients with MG, while the remaining 20% of patients are seronegative. Increased titer of antibodies to muscle-specific tyrosine kinase (MuSK) has been detected in about 40-50% of so-called seronegative patients. The Aim: To investigate clinical expression and course of MuSK MG, an
CORRELATON OF ALT/AST RATIO AS HEPATIC STEATOSIS INDICATOR AND INSULIN RESISTANCE IN PATIENTS WITH METABOLIC SYNDROME
Introduction: Metabolic syndrome (MS) is a cluster of the most dangerous cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk factors based on abdominal obesity with consequential insulin resistance (IR) (1). Aim: To investigate correlation between hepatic steatosis presence, abdominal obesity and IR in patients with MS, and to investigate a possibility of using the ALT/AST ratio in hepatic steatosis and MS components estimate. Material and methods: A retrospective analysis which included medical records of 88 patients (46
UK English 278%
US English Level 280%