Located near San Antonio, TX, voice over credits include: CBS Sports, CBS Sports Network, Turner Broadcasting, San Antonio Commanders, Volkswagen, 7Up, Ferguson Maps, Staybridge Suites, Sunoco Oil, Hunter Fan Company, Quaker Oats, Miller Beer, CAC Florida Medical Centers, Everlast Siding, Granite Construction, Snyder Heritage Farms Maple Syrup, Brigham Young University, Tony Roma's, Fence Armor, Beto O'Rourke for Senator, Duluth Trading Company, Good Sports, Ford Motor Company, AutoLux, and numerous other clients in types of voice projects.
I have a home studio, and understand your budget, project management, and time needs. Please note hourly rate is per production hour, not finished hour, and may require a 1 hour minimum on these projects.
If you want the best American English Voice Talent on Freelancer or anywhere else, hire me now!!!
SEPTEMBER 2020: PLEASE READ THE UPDATED REVISION/CONTRACT NOTES AT THE END OF MY PROFILE!
**STANDARD CONTRACT TERMS**
Please review these basic terms PRIOR to awarding:
1. Unless otherwise stated in the proposal, one round of minor technical revisions is included on any project of less than 500 words, if needed.
2. The revision policy does not apply to script changes. Script changes will incur additional an additional recording fee of 50% of the project budget (whether fixed price of hourly rate).
3. Once a sample or demo is approved, the VO talent will record the project in-line with that sample or demo. Requests for extreme tone changes after sample or demo approval are not covered under the revision policy.
4. Any technical or speech errors will be immediately corrected free of charge.
5. Hourly projects per PRODUCTION HOUR, not finished. A one hour minimum charge may apply for smaller projects. This is subject to review.
6. All projects subject to review prior to any commencement of work. I find myself putting placeholder bids on many projects due to lack of information, such as budget, length, deadline, audio format, file separation, usage rights, etc. This applies ALL projects.
7. All projects to be kept on this forum. Hourly projects will be timed using this forums timing algorithm, per policy.
8. Script revisions I make or any script writing I perform is subject to additional charges.
9. All scripts/pronunciation guides are the responsibility of the client. VO will not make unpaid corrections for pronunciation errors that could have been handled prior to recording. This especially applies to medical, technology, and financial scripts that may have difficult words or acronyms that need to be sounded out. It is your responsibility to provide the pronunciation that is correct.
10. I review all projects carefully. Please do not entertain trying to lower my rates,. I have no interest in low paying You Tube narration jobs that pay $10 for a 15 minute script. This is my job, and it costs me time and money to produce work, the same as it does for you.
Chris is an exceptional voice artist. I chose to work with him because he has an amazing deep voice and I felt he was very involved in his work. And I wasn’t wrong! I just sent to him the script, and the day after he sent to me the perfect recording for my board game project. I couldn’t expect better! I highly recommend this man. Besides, Chris is very friendly and nice. I already hired him again for a small recording. Always qualitative.