I'm a full-stack developer with more then 12+ years ⌚️ of extensive experience in providing UI/UX Responsive Website and Mobile development solutions with great unit testing. I develop back-end modules, APIs, front-ends, and mobile with Par excellent communication and that is the reason my clients love to hire me again and again.
- Master in Content management system Using WordPress, Laravel, Core PHP, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Zend framework, Prestashop, etc.
- I use Node.js with Express, Sails, Keystone, Sockets, REST, SOAP
- I prefer to React Js: React Components, React Native
- I used to go with the latest version of Angular.js for Single page sites.
- I can rapidly prototype ideas and maintain complex legacy codebases.
- For Mobile: Android | iOS | React-Native | Flutter | Third-party integration | AWS |
- MVC, Web Application
- DevOps technologies like Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CodeChef, AWS, Digital Ocean, Bitbucket, Ansible, Github, etc
- Project Management: Jira, Basecamp, Trello, Agile, Kanban, and Waterfall
- Creative Solutions: Logo Design, Wireframe Designs, Mockups, Web/Mobile Screen Design, PSD, HTML5, CSS3, Branding Solutions, Brochures, etc
- PHP (Laravel, CI, Symfony, Core PHP)
- Angular.js with stable version
- [login to view URL]
- vanilla HTML/CSS/JS and variations (Sass, Bootstrap, jQuery, TypeScript, CoffeeScript)
Cloud & DevOps:
Lately I have gained extensive opportunity to work with Zapier - especially in automating tedious marketing tasks and connecting critical apps. I understand the logic of Pre-Populated fields and options, API Keys generation and placement. I use web hooks and able to create custom zap and modify existing zap flow.
Unfortunately due to a lack of understanding of Mailerlite, the freelancer was unable to complete the job. His comms were good though and so we amicably agreed to end the project to allow me to find someone else.