*** JUST COLLAB, BUT NO DEVELOPMENT using LIVE SESSIONs tools - AnyDesk, TeamViewer, or WebEx ****
* Xero Developer
* Microsoft Azure Partner
* Amazon Web Services Partner
* Salesforce Consulting Partner
Supply Chain Integrations: -
Inventory reconciliation, Data Analysis
Product Management between systems
Expert in Dicker Data, Dear Systems, Xero
- Dev Stack- .Net Core/Standard, ASP.Net
- DevOps: AWS, Azure, Atlassian
- Deployment - SaaS
- Languages- python, C#, VB.Net, VB6
- DataScience/ ML - AWS/Azure ML, python,
- Analytics/BI - SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, pandas, numpy, Data Warehouse, Data Modelling, MDM, Data Quality, DataBricks, ETL, Azure Data, AWS Data
- Big Data: PySpark, Hadoop, spark,
- Database: SQL Server, DocumentDb, DynamoDb
- Libraries: numpy, sklearn, pytorch, matplotlib, pyspark.
- Cloud Services - Azure, AWS
- Robotic Automation: Automation Anywhere
- Integration - ESB, API, XML, cXML, Web API, App/Mobile integration
- Data Visualisation - Power BI, Tableau
- Migration expert - Application, Data, Infrastructure, on premise to Cloud
- Strong technical background with architectural focus - Enterprise/Solutions
- Diversified Technology Portfolio and ability to communicate
- Strategic and Technology Partner
- Responsible to create roadmaps,
- Strong Stakeholder experience
Passionate with strong ability to own and manage changes of application and data models. Designed data models, solution and data & security architecture documentation for complex systems.
I can work with project employer and cross functional teams to ensure understand and fully comply with functional and technical standards, guidelines, designs, meeting data quality and security standards.
Working closely with stakeholders to identify requirements and develop state-of-the-art solutions aligned with business objectives.
Data Scientist -
I am experienced data scientist and analyst using Machine Learning on Azure ML, Google BigQuery, python or R to create projects for local government.
Business Development & Architect:
Certified on Microsoft Professional, Azure IoT, TOGAF - EA, and DAMA specialist. Proven pre-sales experience to evaluate right technology stack and provide cost estimates and architecture which help companies to save on cost saving, achieve low TCO, maintenance.
* Designed and developed Salesforce solutions using Service cloud, Custom communities with lightning components, Integrations with Finance, Analytics systems etc. and other common platform features.
* Drafted technical architecture by working closely with the customer, sales engineers from Salesforce and other Vendors.
* Knowledge of API development, design & implementation
* Authentication & Authorization protocols such as OAuth 2.0 & OIDC
* API/Web Security (e.g. OWASP) using .Net Web Services and Web API
* RESTful APIs
* Experienced in as full capacity role of Development
* Solid background and hands-on experience on bespoke applications, data warehouse, Microsoft Azure/AWS with CI/CD, python, r, machine learning
* Innovative and dedicated in delivering both strategical and tactical solutions supporting delivery, technical & business model
* Experience in application development commercial worth over 5 million
* Experience in database designs, data management, document management
Bachelor of Commerce
Mumbai University, India 1999 - 2002
Prince2 Foundation 2017
Peoplecert International Ltd.
1. Starting Up A Project
2. Initiating A Project
3. Directing A Project
4. Controlling A Stage
5. Managing Product Delivery
6. Managing Stage Boundaries
7. Closing A Project
Prince2 Practitioner 2017
Peoplecert International Ltd.
PRINCE2 is based on seven principles and these cannot be tailored. The PRINCE2 principles can be described as a mindset that keeps the project aligned with the PRINCE2 methodology. If a project does not adhere to these principles, it is not being managed using PRINCE2.
* Continued Business Justification
* Learn From Experience
* Defined Roles and Responsibilities
* Manage by Stages
* Manage by Exception
* Focus on Products
* Tailor to Suit Project Environment
Data Scientist from John Hopkins University
Data Scientist course from John Hopkins University
Contact Jagdish C. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
REST 1 87% Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 87% US English 1 87% SQL 1 85% Python 1 77%