I am currently employed at the company msg global solutions SEE in Belgrade as a
Full Stack Developer. My previous employment was at Uniqa Insurance and Post of Serbia as a C# Developer. In addition to my college degree in information systems and
technologies, at the age of 29, I gained almost 5 years of experience, which clearly
determines me as a hardworking person constantly seeking improvement.
Although I am quite satisfied with my current job, I like to have the opportunity to accomplish more and develop other projects, regardless of the programming language and the client's type of business.
I have a solid experience in:
* Web development using ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC including ASP.NET Core
* Backend development using ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core Web API
* Desktop application development using WPF and Windows Forms.
I have skills in front-end as well:
* Libraries like jQuery
* Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap
I pride myself on providing the highest quality of work, and will never complete a project until the client is 100% satisfied.
Project: beFit - Application for the administration of gyms
* Software development of a new project (ASP.NET CORE, angular 8, MSSQL)
* Unit testing
* Fixing bugs
Dec 2016 - Jun 2018 (1 year, 6 months)
Project: sCore - Application for insurance business
* Software development of new life insurance product (ASP.NET, entity framework)
* Improving database (creating new tables and procedures for the product in MSSQL)
* Fixing bugs on all products
Post of Serbia
Sep 2015 - Nov 2016 (1 year, 2 months)
Project: Statistics 2016 - Project about statistical analysis of all employees in the company
* Creating project logic and plan
* Creating a project using programming tools (C# and ORACLE database)
* Testing created project and problem solving
Project: TR10 - Project about pension payments, social and health insurance and other financial benefits
* Fixing bugs on project
Bachelor of Science in Information systems and technologies