Experienced Automation Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the construction industry and machine building. Strong quality assurance professional with a Master's Degree focused in Automation, Industrial Engineering, Robotics, Analysis and Processing of Data, Development and Project Management, IOT.
A lot of experience in automation of batching process (batching plants...), vibro-press systems for concrete products and products transportation and packing, recycling machines, horizontal and vertical flow packing machines, ATS system, keg washing machines, can filling machines, clean room machines, positioning szstems.
Specialized in developing control systems for machines and prototypes hardware and software side, and control system retrofitting.
Design of technical drawings
Development of PLC, HMI and SCADA software
Node Red and IOT integration.
Managing the process of receiving, installing and commissioning new equipment
Testing of manufactured machines
Training and technical support to customers
Putting machines into operation on the site and over the Internet
Worked with automation equipment from:
Siemens, Schneider Electric, Omron, Festo, Yaskawa, Fatek, Weintek, Mitsubishi, Yaskawa, Unitronics, Kinco, Coolmay, Xinje, Coolmay and many others.
Centered on PLC, HMI, VFD, Servo, SCADA, development software and IOT
- Technical support for sales, partners and clients
- Technical and commercial trainings for PLC, HMI and other products
- Development configuration of control architecture for processes and machines
- Maintaining contact with clients and defining the best solution
- Assisting specifiers in developing solutions and defining control elements
- Coordination with teams and partners
Apr 2013 - Sep 2018 (5 years, 5 months)
- Design of electric cabinet
- Development of PLC, HMI and SCADA software
- Managing electrical department
- Resource management in the electrical department (labor, energy, equipment)
- Planning and control of the machine manufacturing process
- Managing the process of receiving, installing and commissioning new equipment
- Testing of manufactured machines
- Training and technical support to customers in handling machines
- Putting machines into operation on the site and over the Internet