Dedicated and dependable VA/Administrative Assistant with over 5 years’ experience. A confident and personable professional who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
I have completed multiple tasks involving , Telemarketing, Web Research, MS Office, Google, Email Management, Clients call/Customer Support, Spreadsheets, Google documents and so on.
Creating, editing sales reports and meeting data.
Researching online for market trends and influencers to network with.
Data entry and database management
Scheduling and managing appointments and calendar, also setting up reminders.
Assisting with travel planning and accommodations
Manage emails and responding to inquiries and escalating potential customers.
Customer follow up to seal deal
Dec 2012 - Jun 2021 (8 years, 6 months)
• Makes sure the office runs smoothly
• Makes sure office supply are fully stocked
• Keep records of supply and stock properly
• To do personal, non-work related work for my boss.
• Prepare reports, letters, newsletter, Catalogue for the company.
• Documentation of goods received.
• Planning, organizing, and leading the individuals within the organization to accomplish a common set of goals required by the company.
School of Financial Education
Oct 2010 - Sep 2012 (1 year, 11 months)
• Organize my boss schedule
• Coordinate meetings for my boss
• In charge of screening phone calls
• Prepares documents for training
• Read and respond to some of the general emails for the company
• Responsible for invoice, drafting letters, writing minutes
Bachelor of Science
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Nigeria 2004 - 2008
Diploma in MIcrosoft Office
Training on Microsoft Office and Publishing
Virtual Assistant (V.A) Certification
Virtual Assistant and administrative training with certificate