Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a project
Skyline Servers Online Offline
- 91%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 100%On Time
- 13%Repeat Hire Rate
Solve issue with low free disk space on rootfs of a OVH server
“Very fast in service and skillful. I will happily hire again if I need some more help with my server.”Makis77 2 weeks ago.
Help with Dedicated server set up
“Heros...came to the rescue and fixed the situation...they even took the time to explain how so i was educated on it as well...TOP RATING THANKS!!”HappyHare 1 month ago.
Postfix / Plesk / SMTP / TLS / SSL / Ciphers Expert (Can't Receive Emails) - Urgent!
“Excellent work!!! Server issues were fixed promptly and he is very knowledgeable as a system admin!!! Will work with him again int he future!!! AAAAAAA+++++++++”olimits7 1 month ago.
Stabilize our server
“Fantastic work, fast and efficient!”JonathanBodnar 2 months ago.
Fix Plesk CentOS+Apache Webserver
“Great job, communication, and professionalism. Would definitely hire again!”diegokatzman 2 months ago.
Linux Server Bandwidth Issue
“One of the best guys i have worked with on freelancer so far. Just want to use this medium to say thanks Brylu for the great job”mamus2 3 months ago.
Linux Server Administrator/Tech supportJan 2012 - Aug 2013 (1 year)
- Optimized, troubleshooted and setup a variety of Linux configurations - Provided technical support through high volume help-desk and phone systems - Provisioned and troubleshooted rackmount servers - Investigated and dealt with abuse and security violations - Ensured continuous, monitored operations of all systems - Created and revised documentation - Worked with multiple 3rd party support contractors and licensing - Developed new ideas and improvements to the systems
Network/Server AdministratorJan 2011 - Jul 2011 (6 months)
- Administrated Linux servers and networks - Created and developed internal software and documentation - Developed new ideas and improvements to the systems - On call for emergencies outside office hours - Troubleshot network and server hardware
Team ManagerJun 2007 - Feb 2009 (1 year)
- Encouraged the team to undertake sales activities, led by example - Dealt with escalated calls and complaints - Managed dry and wet stock, fuel orders, stock orders and deliveries - Conducted market profiling to target sales to the most profitable areas - Provided leadership, motivation and directions
System/Network AdministratorMar 2004 - Jan 2005 (10 months)
- Administrated Linux/BSD servers and networks - Created and developed internal software - Provided technical support through help-desk and phone system - Automated administration tasks - Developed new ideas and improvements to the systems revised documentation
System/Network AdministratorApr 2000 - Jun 2006 (6 years)
- Administrated privately owned local area network - Built links and managed routers - Handled all services and payments - Developed internal ISP web management application
Computer Sience2003 - 2004 (1 year)
L1: cPanel Base Certification:Sales (2012)cPanel
L1: cPanel Base Certification:Sales
cPanel Base Certification::Technical (2012)cPanel
cPanel Base Certification::Technical
Brainbench – Transcript ID# 8074747 (2012)Brainbench.com
• Information Technology Security Fundamentals - Scored higher than 98% of all previous takers • Technical Help Desk - Scored higher than 96% of all previous takers • Linux Administration (General) - Scored higher than 93% of all previous takers • Internet Security - Scored higher than 92% of all previous takers • Network Security - Scored higher than 90% of all previous takers • Computer Technical Support - Scored higher than 89% of all previous takers
US English Level 1100%
Unix Level 195%
DNS and BIND 183%
MySQL Level 175%