"He delivered exactly what I requested, was very professional and understanding. Prompt and good communication with fast delivery. I would absolutely love to work with him in the future."
- Mirella K.
I am a Chartered Accountant (equivalent to CPA) with 11 years of experience in Bookkeeping, Accounting, Tax Preparation, Financial Management, Budgeting, Planning, etc. I am a QuickBooks and Xero Certified Pro-Advisor.
I am a highly motivated, hard & smart working individual, with a great willingness to learn and like to update my skills with the latest rules and technology in order to provide quality services to my valuable clients.
I provide the following services;
1. Full Cycle Bookkeeping in software like Quickbooks, Xero, Zoho Books, Wave, Sage 50, etc.
2. Tax Preparation for Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts, etc.
3. Accounts Receivables and Payables management.
4. Periodic reporting and year-end financial statements.
5. Cross Border Taxation, Tax Planning, Tax Treaty Benefits, Double Taxation Avoidance, etc.
6. Financial analysis, budgeting, cash flow management, forecasting, etc.
7. Data Entry
I can be your go-to guy for all finance and tax related tasks.
Handling All type of Taxation and Accounting Projects
Below are key highlights
2.Income tax return Filing
3.Project Report/Project Financing.
5.Bookkeeping and Accounting
Lead Financial Reporting Analyst
Bank of New York Mellon
Feb 2011 - Oct 2014 (3 years, 8 months)
In this job profile i was responsible for preparation of Financial statements for various Mutual Fund companies and Investment Managers.
Core Job included below Activities
1.Preparation of financial statements for Mutual Fund Companies and Investment Managers using relevant Accounting Standards.
2.Exposure to US GAAP, Irish GAAP, Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS.
3.Preparation of Reconciliations and statements for reports.
4.Preparation of Cash Flow Statements.
5.Calculation on NAV for Mutual Funds
Apart from this i have worked on various time saving projects and Automations which have resulted in time and Money saving to company.
Ashok Patil & Associates
May 2006 - Aug 2010 (4 years, 3 months)
1) Handling all kind of Auditing, Accounting & Taxation Matters of various Organizations.
2) Handling of Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, Internal Audit of Co-operative Banks & Trusts.
3) Handling Various Office & Administrative Works.
Experience of Cost Control & Financial Management in Various Organizations
4)Handling Account Writing of Various Organizations on Tally Customized Accounting Packages.
India 2005 - 2013
Final Group 1
Institute of Company Secretaries of India, India 2008 - 2010
Doctor Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, India 2005 - 2007
i have passed this examination in first attempt with 100% correct answers.
Contact Akshay Patil about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 97% US English 1 88% Accounting Principles 1 78%