Backed with more than 8 years of extensive hands-on experience in software development
Holding a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, backed with more than 8 years of extensive hands-on experience in software development and implementation of the full software life cycle. A team player who volunteers experience and expertise to assist colleague, with a solid experience in supervising junior developers and working productively with teams consisting of different nationality.
Equipped with 5 years of experience in object-oriented development with tested analytical & problem-solving skills and proven ability to quickly pick up and adapt to new technologies.
- Assigned as Lead Developer and Configuration Manager.
- Supervise and assist Software Engineer's II and below.
- Customize rules, process flow and procedure of Configuration Management for
CMMI - ML3 Certification.
- Create Requirements and Analysis report documents.
- Create Basic Design and Functional Detailed Design Document.
- Conduct document reviews for Basic Design and Functional Detailed Design Documents.
- Develop source code base from approved Basic and Detailed
Senior Software Engineer
ACS Technologies Limited
Aug 2003 - Nov 2008 (5 years, 3 months)
- Assigned as Team Leader.
- Primary responsibility includes design and develop smart card applications, demo, Tools & Utilities and sample codes for new smart card reader.
- Head start the development of software's for new and complex product.
- Guide and train Jr. Software Engineers.
- Assist Sales Engineers in their technical meetings with clients.
Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Philippines 1999 - 2003
Career Service Professional
Civil Service Commission
Certification to screen aspirants to CSP (career service professional) positions in government.